FFMD21 WFT War Room - Draft Starts 3/29

MKnight82

So that didn’t work out bc there is a tie at 4 different players.

i feel Radunz could be there in the 3rd honestly

but if everyone can pick 1 player and see if it works. I pick Brevin bc there is a huge drop off when he comes off the board unlike LB and OT right now 

7 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

So that didn’t work out bc there is a tie at 4 different players.

i feel Radunz could be there in the 3rd honestly

but if everyone can pick 1 player and see if it works. I pick Brevin bc there is a huge drop off when he comes off the board unlike LB and OT right now 

Jordan

Alright, I'll cast my vote for Dillon Radunz. He plays at a much more important position and a 2nd round pick is a premium pick. He's in Daniel Jeremiah's top 50 and is ahead of Brevin Jordan in most rankings. Jordan is a total reach right here. You two are the only ones who want Brevin Jordan. I get it, its a position of need?

I think LB is the biggest need, but I’m just not thrilled with what I see of Jabril Cox. I think we could look back at that spot in the 3rd and see what’s there. 

For me, I’d go OL. Probably Dillon Radunz or Brady Christensen. I’d go with Christensen, but I know more people probably perceive Radunz more highly. 

7 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I apologize guys we were holding up the draft and I had to pull the trigger.  We took TE Brevin Jordan.

No problem. I think with so many good players on the board still left it was gonna be hard to get a consensus. Jamin Davis and Pat Freiermuth would have two players I think a lot of us could have agreed upon.

10 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I apologize guys we were holding up the draft and I had to pull the trigger.  We took TE Brevin Jordan.

Thanks for taking care of business.  I imagine the debate we are having here is actually less complicated than at WFT park with all the chefs in the kitchen there now.  

So Carman, Mayfield and Radunz all gone now. 

We have a lot of needs remaining.  I see the primary ones as protecting that young QB, MLB, FS, OLB.  However, I am not sure we will find much in the way of oline starters by our next pick.

• Like 1