FFMD21 WFT War Room - Draft Starts 3/29

MKnight82

Another option would be OT James Hudson. He has a little Geron Christian to him, but that means big athleticism and quick feet and a lot of upside. I think he could easily develop into a LT if things clicked with him. Very impressive at the Senior Bowl. 

There’s also Walker Little. Once upon a time, he was a potential top 10 pick. I’ll be honest, I haven’t watched him play in a long time, and I know a lot of people have jumped way off the bandwagon, but this is a guy for whom the sky was the limit at one time. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Im ok picking up someone here for the secondary.  I think we'd have to go OLine in the 4th if we do that.

I hear you on oline but we passed on our option to get a starter in the second round and now there are just hopefuls and projects left.

1 minute ago, offbyone said:

I hear you on oline but we passed on our option to get a starter in the second round and now there are just hopefuls and projects left.

That's ok Lucas and Schweitzer weren't embarrassing last year plus we've got Charles to compete at one of those spots too.

2 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

LB’s

Jon Bostic

Cole Holcomb

Mack Wilson

Jabril Cox

Jared Norris  Special teams

Khaleke Hudson  Special teams

Pete Werner  👍  Better now!

I'm not totally against this.  I actually had someone contact me interested in Bostic too. 

• Like 1

I got confused with a name and I meant Spencer Brown instead of Walker Little for my big board.

1) Patrick Jones II - I don't think anyone wants to go EDGE

2) Hunter Long - Haven't heard anyone else mention him

3) Spencer Brown - Could be a good a fit in our ZBS

I think it comes down to LB or OT for best positional value.

I don't see the value in the secondary here or who would you really draft. UCF CB Aaron Robinson?

I see it as Spencer Brown/James Hudson vs Pete Werner from who seems most popular

Edited by taylor made
spelling

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I'm not totally against this.  I actually had someone contact me interested in Bostic too. 

I'm fine with Werner(Since he seems most popular) esp if we can get anything back for Bostic

3 minutes ago, taylor made said:

I got confused with a name and I meant Spencer Brown instead of Walker Little for my big board.

1) Patrick Jones II - I don't think anyone wants to go EDGE

2) Hunter Long - Haven't heard anyone else mention him

3) Spencer Brown - Could be a good for in our ZBS

I think it comes down to LB or OT for best positional value.

I don't see the value in the secondary here or who would you really draft. UCF CB Aaron Robinson?

I see it as Spencer Brown/Christian Hudson vs Pete Werner from who seems most popular

I believe Werner is popular for value and who would have a good chance to start and being a 3rd rd pick.