FFMD21 WFT War Room - Draft Starts 3/29

MKnight82

12 minutes ago, offbyone said:

West virginia linebacker

I don’t know him. Sorry never seen him play. I just looked him up, he seems on the small side, like a tweener 6’ 220lbs. IMO With Mack Wilson and Jabril Cox, I think we need a mlb. He can also play in space. 

Edited by ARTMONK HOF

9 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I don’t know him. Sorry never seen him play. I just looked him up, he seems on the small side, like a tweener 6’ 220lbs. IMO With Mack Wilson and Jabril Cox, I think we need a mlb. He can also play in space. 

Well I would put him there.  But yeah, we might be good at lb.  

Well then my vote is Robinson.  He is actually the highest guy left on my board.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

He's as old as Geron Christian.  Does that bother you?

It does. It sorta limits the upside/ceiling because there’s not as much projection left in an older player. But the player he is currently is pretty darn good, I think. So I figure move him down the board because of his age, but would still be a valued pickup at a certain point.

Just now, e16bball said:

It does. It sorta limits the upside/ceiling because there’s not as much projection left in an older player. But the player he is currently is pretty darn good, I think. So I figure move him down the board because of his age, but would still be a valued pickup at a certain point.

Thoughts on Werner?  We're probably leaning that way

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Alright guys Pete Werner was the pick.  How do you want me to set the linebacker depth chart? 

Speaking of depth chart, I kind of think Flowers and Schweitzer are swapped.  Flowers was good at LG here and Schweitzer filled in well for Scherff.