FFMD21 WFT War Room - Draft Starts 3/29

MKnight82

Looks like most people want Lance or are at least comfortable with Lance being the pick.

The Dolphins are possibly interested in moving from 6 to 4.  Anything we could get would be icing on the cake cause Lance will probably still be available at 6. Only risk we’d have is if someone traded up to 5 for Lance but I don’t think there’s a big risk of that.

Also I’ll put it out here just to be transparent but the Chiefs offered me a crazy deal of 31, their 2nd and 3rd, plus their 1st, 2nd and 3rd next year.  This trade just sounds ridiculous to me plus we’d be dropping down all the way to 31.  I told him we weren’t interested in moving down that far.

I PMed the Panthers GM about moving down to 8 but they haven’t responded.

The Broncos are not interested in moving up from 9.

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Looks like most people want Lance or are at least comfortable with Lance being the pick.

The Dolphins are possibly interested in moving from 6 to 4.  Anything we could get would be icing on the cake cause Lance will probably still be available at 6. Only risk we’d have is if someone traded up to 5 for Lance but I don’t think there’s a big risk of that.

Also I’ll put it out here just to be transparent but the Chiefs offered me a crazy deal of 31, their 2nd and 3rd, plus their 1st, 2nd and 3rd next year.  This trade just sounds ridiculous to me plus we’d be dropping down all the way to 31.  I told him we weren’t interested in moving down that far.

I PMed the Panthers GM about moving down to 8 but they haven’t responded.

The Broncos are not interested in moving up from 9.

I'd be interested in what the dolphins are offering them nor Bengals would take Lance and it seems not many are trying to move up to get him so moving back and getting more capitial and at worse still getting Lance,Sewell,Pitts,Parsons,or Chase seems good

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ovfd55 said:

I'd be interested in what the dolphins are offering them nor Bengals would take Lance and it seems not many are trying to move up to get him so moving back and getting more capitial and at worse still getting Lance,Sewell,Pitts,Parsons,or Chase seems good

Agree

We just agreed to a deal for pick 9 waiting for it to post and still wanna trade up.

We can give you guys LDT (starting RG), Mecole Hardman (starting WR), pick #9, and our 3rd and 4th rd picks for pick #4. Gentlemen, lets make a deal

9 minutes ago, Kirill said:

We just agreed to a deal for pick 9 waiting for it to post and still wanna trade up.

We can give you guys LDT (starting RG), Mecole Hardman (starting WR), pick #9, and our 3rd and 4th rd picks for pick #4. Gentlemen, lets make a deal

That trade puts us outside of the range of a QB, no thanks.