FFMD 2021 - Dolphins Team Room.

mountainpd

1 hour ago, Swampbilly said:

I wouldn't call it excess.  We have needs at Edge, ILB, RB, IOL.....

EDGE and ILB are the big 2. I think we can get by with the current iOL and RB. I just wouldn't pass on a potentially great player to fill a perceived hole. It may still be a hole after we think we drafted a guy to fill it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tetsujin said:

I can’t get on board with that position this early. Toothpaste would be good. Prefer a trade down.

Punters are people too.

Would you consider trading down into 2nd? I have no problem with it myself with what was potentially offered (vote to happen) if we got equal value?

We have a little more time and also have to think about pick 18.

need a fellow member to talk me out of taking Benny though. I will continue to wait for another trade down option.

I see some good fits and there are some teams with lots of capital to make the move up and a couple of others which should be challenging so quality over quantity.

if we don’t take Benny there will be have to hope ‘Egg’ or ‘Chicken’ drop to us in second, I wonder who will go first.

8 minutes ago, Tetsujin said:

I don’t understand how it’s a big need.

I have messaged you.

if no one else joins I will go rogue and take him. We have about 15 mins.

i’m pretty sure if anyone else agrees with you we could trade him. He must be highest player on a lot of people’s BB. I do not see any players at ‘Grumpy’s’ position worth the pick but we may have to take one at 18.

I do have a couple of potential trade down offers at 18 though.

No trade offers on table will keep looking we have 50 mins to pick.

Icon is highest rated but we know why he is dropping. Take a chance?

I know I may upset you guys further but ‘Camera’ could be the option . He won’t make it to 2nd round.

Flash - should be in conversation

Toothpaste is my favourite left at his position but I know ‘shorty’ ‘college’ and Lucas may be preferred. It is because of the options we may want to wait.

would be interested also in your opinions on ‘Boredom’ and ‘Sergeant’ at there respective positions vs waiting.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2021 at 2:13 PM, mountainpd said:

No trade offers on table will keep looking we have 50 mins to pick.

Icon is highest rated but we know why he is dropping. Take a chance?

I know I may upset you guys further but ‘Camera’ could be the option . He won’t make it to 2nd round.

Flash - should be in conversation

Toothpaste is my favourite left at his position but I know ‘shorty’ ‘college’ and Lucas may be preferred. It is because of the options we may want to wait.

would be interested also in your opinions on ‘Boredom’ and ‘Sergeant’ at there respective positions vs waiting.

I would love to know your formula for picking these codenames. They are tremendous. 

We aren't looking to give him away but any interest in Trey Flowers?