FFMD 2021 - Dolphins Team Room.

mountainpd

1 minute ago, Swampbilly said:

Not on a 1 for 1 swap, just because Tavai is a serious camp cut prospect and that's not the case for Igby.

Yeah I agree. No way I’m giving Igbo up cheap he was youngest player in nfl last season I expect huge step up this year.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Swampbilly said:

With the addition of Farley I would look to move Igbenoghene too.  May not get much for him except through a player swap though.  Maybe target a RB or ILB ? 

Nice draft so far.  I love the Tryon pick in round 3...... that's good value.  Speaking of good value....Farley at 18 is nice value IMO.

Thanks. Still trying to get rid of some of the receivers.

I have no real interest in getting rid of Igbo as no one will give value. I am trying to move Needham instead.

I would do Tavai and a 2022 2nd rounder, but not my call.

No worries. Just thought to reach out. Tavai was drafted specifically for your defense and should play better with improved coaching and a stronger DL in front of him. 

3 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Thanks. Still trying to get rid of some of the receivers.

I have no real interest in getting rid of Igbo as no one will give value. I am trying to move Needham instead.

Between the 2 of them, Igby and Needham, I would keep Needham in this situation where we drafted Farley.  I was thinking for cap purposes, but I guess that doesnt really matter for this lol.

2 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

No worries. Just thought to reach out. Tavai was drafted specifically for your defense and should play better with improved coaching and a stronger DL in front of him. 

I agree, but Igby was a 1st round pick, so obviously we can't let him go after 1 season for table scraps.

Just now, Swampbilly said:

Between the 2 of them, Igby and Needham, I would keep Needham in this situation where we drafted Farley.  I was thinking for cap purposes, but I guess that doesnt really matter for this lol.

Yeah cap not a thing in this although trying to keep it relatively realistic.

the upside and age of Igbinoghene puts him a lot higher value for me, also if I can move Grant he can return the kicks.

• Like 1

I agree, but Igby was a 1st round pick, so obviously we can't let him go after 1 season for table scraps.

I'll take your initial proposal to the group and see if there is interest in putting something together. However it doesn't seem like @mountainpd wants to trade him. So let me know if he's available and then we can discuss. 

6 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Tavai wouldn’t see the field that the problem, we have McKinney and Baker as our main stays in the middle.