FFMD - Patriots War Room - OTC 4/7 9:20 EST

Ghostnote

33 minutes ago, Ghostnote said:

its really true that folks around the 10 - 15 range think they are going to get a 2nd round ouit of it. Just have to wait for Houston to pick and see where we end up. 

At a 2nd I would definitely balk and say you’re willing to reconsider when they get back OTC. Let them get desperate. You can always wait until 15 and hope he makes it, but I would worry that the Bears try and jump you at say 13 since they know he’s the last QB. 

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Meant the ensuing pick

I was 100% on the negotiating otherwise I'd have chimed in haha

Well, I am not the Pats fan, as you are, so I think if you took anyone it would be in the best interest of the Patriots. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ghostnote said:

Well, I am not the Pats fan, as you are, so I think if you took anyone it would be in the best interest of the Patriots. 

havent had a ton of time to do a lot of research on the draft, after the first round my opinion probably wont be great, one of the big reasons I didnt take the reigns in TCMD or FFMD haha

Also, I probably wont be very active Wednesday through Saturday, traveling for work

5 hours ago, winitall said:

At a 2nd I would definitely balk and say you’re willing to reconsider when they get back OTC. Let them get desperate. You can always wait until 15 and hope he makes it, but I would worry that the Bears try and jump you at say 13 since they know he’s the last QB. 

I did. 

• Like 1

I think if the Pats had interest in Mac Jones, they had to do something in order to get him. With the rumors of Shanahan and Lynch using the trade to get Jones, it might not be all that bad that we gave up very little in capital to go get him at 11. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Good work, Dead. I'd offer to help real-time, but my time zone puts me in bed, I'm afraid

As for next pick, which is 46....I notice the run on CB has already happened, so do we feel the 4th rated CB is good value at 46? Maybe not

I'm looking at trading the 46th somehow to move back and also get back into 3rd round.

If picking at 46, look out for Rondale. Look also for best Tackle available.

What do we think everyone?

I’d be in on Rondale. Would introduce some serious speed to the offense that it hasn’t had in that capacity in a long time. 

Collins, Darrisaw, Mayfield, Owen, and Bateman are other names I’d look out for around that spot too, but I expect most, if not all of them to be gone by then. 

Trading back wouldn’t be the worst thing - I’d look at Elijah Moore, Asante Samuel Jr, and Amon-Ra St. Brown beyond that. 

I doubt he will be there by 46, but I’d actually entertain Harris as a pick too. I’m one of the fewer here that thinks the RB room needs a boost.

Rondale Moore is off the board. Pick 29.

The 2nd RD would be CB, OT. Based on the value. I would also have Zaven Collins high on the list.

Picks in order.

Z Collins ( doubt he will be there at 46 ) If he in range.  I would trade a 4th

Players drafted in order.

CB

Asante Samuel Jr.

Eric Stokes

Tyson Campbell

LT

Samuel Cosmi

Liam Eichenberg

Jalen Mayfield

Dillon Radunz