FFMD 21 Eagles War Room: Round 7.240 Dazz Newsome WR UNC

EaglesPeteC

4 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Ya I get the Bateman desire then as he fills that whole of what we really need the most. I think Brown has the best potential to be a star, but he is kind of in that role we hope Reagor will fill. Think Toney would be a fantastic slot guy, but probs not an X.

I am ok with the Bateman trade.

Toney is much more likely to be a very good Slot WR than Bateman is to be a good #1 WR. And we need both. Would love Toney as our Aiyuk. Interesting to see what he runs tomorrow.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Jeezla said:

Toney is much more likely to be a very good Slot WR than Bateman is to be a good #1 WR.

I agree, but def wouldn't trade up to the first for a Slot WR. Maybe move to the very top of the second for him though.

Still think Brown will be the best player of the bunch, but again I think he is going to fill a similar role to Reagor so....

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I agree, but def wouldn't trade up to the first for a Slot WR. Maybe move to the very top of the second for him though.

Still think Brown will be the best player of the bunch, but again I think he is going to fill a similar role to Reagor so....

Dyami? he has the worst hands I've seen since Agholor wore an Eagles jersey. He's pretty good other than that though.

Edited by Jeezla

I can't tell you all the details of every aspect of his game, but there are just those players that you see in College and you know they'll have success in the pros? I saw that in Bateman. Now, will he become a #1? That remains to be seen, but I'm all in favor of completing the deal if Pittsburgh bites, that in mind, I think they angle for more.

32 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Dyami? he has the worst hands I've seen since Agholor wore an Eagles jersey. He's pretty good other than that though.

Incredibly meh on Dyami Brown tbh.

Not a fan of the mid round WRs this year, the late round and 1st/2nd round guys I'm good with.

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

I'd wait for 2 of Toney/Bateman/Marshall to go, then consider moving up for the one that didn'tgo. Or just stay put and take Elijah Moore. or Samuel jr. Or Oweh.

See I just have Bateman ranking a tier higher than those guys, at least for this team. I think he is a top 20-25 player 

I like Marshall he is WR 5 for sure for me and I'd be happy with him at 37, but I don't think I'd trade up for anyone else. 

The board of who I am thrilled to have at 37 is thinning out fast and for me, at least Bateman is a tier above everyone else left

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

See I just have Bateman ranking a tier higher than those guys, at least for this team. I think he is a top 20-25 player 

I like Marshall he is WR 5 for sure for me and I'd be happy with him at 37, but I don't think I'd trade up for anyone else. 

The board of who I am thrilled to have at 37 is thinning out fast and for me, at least Bateman is a tier above everyone else left

This is what you want to do, so go get your guy then. If you're that confident, make the trade, and have no regrets. And don't forget to package up Ertz.

Edited by Jeezla

9 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

This is what you want to do, so go get your guy then. If you're that confident, make the trade, and have no regrets. And don't forget to package up Ertz.

I traded Ertz and the last comp 6th to the Jags for 107 which is the main piece, I'd offer in the deal for Bateman

37 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Bateman is in the conversation for the Jags.

If they don't take him then I offered the Steelers deal to the Browns. Bateman's floor is 27 to Baltimore

anyone willing to trade a current good WR straight up for the 2nd? Tyler Locket? Theilan? Allen Robinson? OBJ? Chark?

Edited by Jeezla