Jump to content

FFMD 21 Eagles War Room: Round 7.240 Dazz Newsome WR UNC


Recommended Posts

Just now, Danger said:

Supposedly baltimore is shopping 27

 

If bateman makes it there, we should get him if they're stilling shopping the pick

I don't know what their angle is. They want Bateman and know that we are trying to trade up for him. 

I don't think the Jags are taking him here, so I am working on the Browns at 26.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

this deal appeal to anyone? Personally, it's a little higher than I am wanting to pay.

26, 91 (836) for 37, 84, 107, 123 (829) 

 

Essentially it is the same deal I offered but we move back in the 3rd rather than give up a 4th.

 

Ravens will take Bateman at 27 if we don't make the swap.

 

I also have a deal in place with Buffalo for only 1 4th to move up to 30 if Marshall makes it there.

 

Or we can just stand pat.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Buffalo one is a lot easier to do.

I guess the question is is Bateman that much better. I agree he’s the 4th guy probably coming in. I think both him and Marshall fit what we need, Marshall just might need a year to develop.

Might be better off doing Buffalo so we can still easily come back into the second and get a corner or edge if a good one is falling. Would be harder to do that without the extra picks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I don't know what their angle is. They want Bateman and know that we are trying to trade up for him. 

I don't think the Jags are taking him here, so I am working on the Browns at 26.

 

The angle is we would take him if he's there. The other angle is he doesn't make or break us if we get a deal we like for him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

The angle is we would take him if he's there. The other angle is he doesn't make or break us if we get a deal we like for him. 

So you don't know what the angle is either. Thanks for sharing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Remember when we didn't trade up for Lamb? Yeah. Fun times.

We have agreed to a trade but I can't find the Browns' gm anywhere and their time has expired. The Ravens are taking Bateman at 27 if this trade doesn't go through

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

We have agreed to a trade but I can't find the Browns' gm anywhere and their time has expired. The Ravens are taking Bateman at 27 if this trade doesn't go through

Thanks Cleveland.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

So you don't know what the angle is either. Thanks for sharing. 

So taking a trade back for more draft capital and letting go of a guy you like is not knowing your angle? Not the sharpest tool in the shed 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

So taking a trade back for more draft capital and letting go of a guy you like is not knowing your angle? Not the sharpest tool in the shed 😂

Personal attacks - you truly are a Rebel.

tenor.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • EaglesPeteC changed the title to FFMD 21 Eagles War Room: Round 7.240 Dazz Newsome WR UNC
  • Kiltman unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...