FFMD 21 Eagles War Room: Round 7.240 Dazz Newsome WR UNC

EaglesPeteC

Pick is in

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

This pick is really near and dear to my heart.

So I am a High School Theatre teacher, 4 years ago this big, very quiet kid is in my classroom on the first day. He says in his start of year survey that he like to play football and he is taking theatre because he needs an arts credit for the school he wants to go to. NC State

0026930-gpjm-1280x720.jpg

So this quiet, huge, super sweet kid goes through a semester of miming, ridiculous improvs and culminating in an end of semester class play that he was on stage for. Low and behold the entire football team shows up for this play and one of the coaches who I know is in the audience and I was like "Why is the whole football team here?" He says, "For Alim. You know this kid is like ridiculously good and might make it in the NFL?" 

It would be awesome to keep cheering for this kid on my team. It would be like a dream come true.

with the 85th pick, the Philadelphia Eagles proudly select

eremkmdpysqyby2w6ixw

Alim McNeill, DT NC State/Sanderson High School (Go Spartans) 

@SpacemanSpiffand the Titans OTC

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Folesadelphia said:

What do you think we our needs our now? Did we trade Ertz? I'd say our needs are TE (if Ertz is gone), Safety, WLB, DE, RB, double up on CB, O-line and double up on WR. In that order. 

Still pretty much everything.....lol

Not overly concerned with filling needs, just picking good players. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mountainpd said:

Dolphins offer Preston Williams for Andre Dillard.

Don't think I do that one for one personally, I'm not the one you need to negotiate with but I'd be looking for a draft pick thrown in. Not a high one mind you. Maybe a conditional pick in 2022.

• Like 1