FFMD 21 Eagles War Room: Round 7.240 Dazz Newsome WR UNC

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

I’m leaving to get get my 2nd dose, but put some feedback next to the players I know off right now. I’ll add more once I’m back.

Marlon Williams WR Central Florida - his tape is kinda fun, but man does he look slow. He’s a thicc shorter possession receiver. Which without Ertz has its value.

Jaret Patterson RB Buffalo - Seems like a candidate to take up the mantle of tiny Eagles back. 

Tarron Jackson EDGE Costal Carolina

Victor Dimujuike EDGE Duke

Jimmy Morrisey C Pitt

Aashari Croswell S Arizona St

Damar Hamlin S Pitt

Tommy Kramer G ND

Carey Angeline TE NCSU

Tariq Thompson S SD State

Jonathan Cooper EDGE Ohio St - in mock draft machines I liked the idea of him. Good frame from a school that produces talent. But he’s slow and didn’t look great on stuff I saw.

Dazz Newsome WR UNC
Darrick Forrest S CIncy

Tony Fields LB WV - into it no matter how many LBs we have. Hit it til we get 3 good ones.

Reed Blankenship S MTSU

Woot 2nd dose! Good for you! Your call on this pick. Take who you want the most.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Woot 2nd dose! Good for you! Your call on this pick. Take who you want the most.

Take the punter with the best name and/or available nickname.

We won a super bowl with Donnie Longball, need to recapture that.

I’m out already so I’ll look through the list when I get home. Who would you say is the biggest boom guy you wanna take a chance on?

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Take the punter with the best name and/or available nickname.

We won a super bowl with Donnie Longball, need to recapture that.

I’m out already so I’ll look through the list when I get home. Who would you say is the biggest boom guy you wanna take a chance on?

I like Morrisey, Dimijuike, Patterson and Daz factoring in both need and value 

I'd say my votes for the next two picks @EaglesPeteC are

Tony Fields LB WV - Should've gone earlier. Parsons is now our only LB of note that will be signed in 2022 and beyond. I'm down to load up

Jimmy Morrisey C Pitt - Solid option for a guy to develop into a starting center.

Reed Blankenship S MTSU - Seems like a type of dude to take a shot at, bare minimum a good depth guy to have on the team.

4th option, but probably would look for a RB

Dazz Newsome WR UNC - Little more downfield than Marlon from what I've watched. Seems like he's basically G.Ward, which is it worth drafting? Not sure but seems like he'll be a solid depth wideout.

23 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I like Morrisey, Dimijuike, Patterson and Daz factoring in both need and value 

Morrisey i like the idea of

Patterson and Dazz look solid, only hold up would be is plus versions of Boston Scott and Greg Ward worth it since we already have those guys? Like I think both (especially Dazz) have potential to be better, but could sure up other areas that don't have that depth.

I'll have to watch Victor now. I know he's usually going way higher. Always had the impression he was a Howie DE in the vein of BG and DB. EDIT: Yeah I'm down for him, was impressed how much technique he already has. Handled doubles well and got off blocks from what I saw.

Victor Dimukeje, Tony Fields: probably BPA, both would sit for ear one but could take the year to develop for a role next year or 2023.

Jimmy Morrisey, Reed Blankenship: good idea to hit the needed areas and seem to be really solid fits.

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

I think Victor D or TFII and then Morrisey at the 2nd pick if it works out 

I'm down. Sounds like we have a couple backup options too if someone goes.

If we didn't add any other edges (can't remember) Victor should probably be over Fields, just from a positional importance standpoint.