FFMD 21 Eagles War Room: Round 7.240 Dazz Newsome WR UNC

EaglesPeteC

Just now, Kiltman said:

I posted it, then thought about the board and changed it to what I thought made more sense.

But clearly I'm fine either way.

Yeah, I am pretty split between the two as well. I think either would be a fine addition to the defense.

Are you able to make us a fancy image no matter who the pick may be? 

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Yeah, I am pretty split between the two as well. I think either would be a fine addition to the defense.

Are you able to make us a fancy image no matter who the pick may be? 

But think about it. 

How long has it been since we've had a good Linebacker. You could buck that trend...

Agreed but also think about the WR's in the division and that Craig James is listed as CB 2......

Then consider that they're on the Cowboys who have 4 WRs and no improvement to the CB depth is gonna make a difference, the Giants have Daniel Jones throwing the ball. WFT... well I got no way to justify it against them. But take Parsons.

Horn is a reach, and I will die on this hill.

Just now, Danger said:

But think about it. 

How long has it been since we've had a good Linebacker. You could buck that trend...

But how long since we had a great young corner? And we have no one out there this year, and Slay could be gone next year.
So they both have big arguments for them.

I think Parsons would be great in this scheme and would help it get off the ground though, so it's win win for me. 

Although taking Parsons and then working the phones to see if I can get back up in the first for Farley or Newsome......

Farley yes please.

This is a deep CB draft. lots of day 2 and 3 guys who are good this year. Plenty of places to take corners in this draft, even if they are blue chip prospects.

Just now, Kiltman said:

But how long since we had a great young corner? And we have no one out there this year, and Slay could be gone next year.

I think Parsons would be great in this scheme and would help it get off the ground though, so it's win win for me. 

Likely the Giants take Parsons and make the decision for us 

Just now, Kiltman said:

Gimme Farley over Horn if you're that deadset on drafting by need then.