FFMD 21 Eagles War Room: Round 7.240 Dazz Newsome WR UNC

Just now, Danger said:

Gimme Farley over Horn if you're that deadset on drafting by need then.

I'm not, I just don't dislike Horn as much you do. We have a need for both and both of their value hits about here. 

Parsons is a little more BPA and a less valuable position, Horn is behind him as far as BPA goes but plays a way more valuable position...so it kinda evens out a bit.

Farley would be CB1 probably if he wasn't a risk with those injuries. I'd take him if we moved back.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

I'm not, I just don't dislike Horn as much you do. We have a need for both and both of their value hits about here. 

Parsons is a little more BPA and a less valuable position, Horn is behind him as far as BPA goes but plays a way more valuable position...so it kinda evens out a bit.

Farley would be CB1 probably if he wasn't a risk with those injuries. I'd take him if we moved back.

I'm not going to hate hate Horn, but it'd be very disappointing.

Just now, Kiltman said:

Both the Chargers and Vikings would probably be in on Horn, right? Cards too?

Cards traded their pick to the Dolphins for X. Howard. The Chargers GM is nowhere to be found. And also, this is ffmd, so it defies all logic

10 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

If either of you want to send out some feelers to some teams below us, be my guest. 

Phins seem to be the only active ones, they have 16 right? If they wanted to get in front of Us, Chargers, Vikes, and Giants  for Parsons or Slater...that'd be a move maybe. 
Because neither would last til #16 (I think)

• EaglesPeteC changed the title to FFMD 21 Eagles War Room: Round 7.240 Dazz Newsome WR UNC
  • Kiltman unpinned this topic