FFMD 21 Eagles War Room: Round 7.240 Dazz Newsome WR UNC

EaglesPeteC

7 hours ago, Danger said:

I'm really hoping for one of the Bama wideouts at 12, and Zaven Collins at 37. Take a Corner in the 3rd and one later on, this draft is so absurdly deep at corner in the 3rd round and beyond.

7 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Getting a WR/CB/LB in the top 100 picks sounds great any way you slice it really, with that extra pick in there to get whatever else.
Don't want to get too tied down to needs, but value matches up too.

In this mock (and IRL I hope) I'm trying my best not to concern myself with "need" as much. This team is dreadful and needs everything. There will be major holes still in this roster after the draft no matter what. I just hope they take good players

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

In this mock (and IRL I hope) I'm trying my best not to concern myself with "need" as much. This team is dreadful and needs everything. There will be major holes still in this roster after the draft no matter what. I just hope they take good players

Yeah I’m with you. Just theoretically lines up well to do that.

But yeah let’s just go BPA or just see where the board goes.

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

@Kiltman @Danger @Jeezla @Scalamania @AZ_Eaglesfan @Jroc04 @RandyMossIsBoss

If Bateman slips much further, what do you think about offering 84 and a 2022 4th to jump up to get him? 

If you want to go spicy and different sure.

But I’d just wait. Some other receivers that aren’t far from the same tier. 

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

@Kiltman @Danger @Jeezla @Scalamania @AZ_Eaglesfan @Jroc04 @RandyMossIsBoss

If Bateman slips much further, what do you think about offering 84 and a 2022 4th to jump up to get him? 

If he makes it to PIttsburgh I'd probably consider trying to move up for him but for right now I'd probably just stay put and see how it falls. 

Just now, Kiltman said:

If you want to go spicy and different sure.

But I’d just wait. Some other receivers that aren’t far from the same tier. 

Who else to you like?

To me it is Bateman sticks out on my board. I like Marshall but not enough to trade up for, then the 2nd round WR's go dry. I'm not a big fan of the small fast guys like Toney and Moore.

I have a feeling the CB's may get decimated before 37, but that is just a guy feeling

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Who else to you like?

To me it is Bateman sticks out on my board. I like Marshall but not enough to trade up for, then the 2nd round WR's go dry. I'm not a big fan of the small fast guys like Toney and Moore.

I have a feeling the CB's may get decimated before 37, but that is just a guy feeling

Marshall, Dyami, Toney

I get what you’re saying with the tiny guys, but think Toney is pretty good. 

Bateman is in front but not worth that much more to me personally.

9 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Interesting thought. I sent out the feeler 

If Toney or Greg Newsome make it past 26/27, might want to trade up. And I'd consider Elijah Moore with our 2nd. Could be a stud slot WR. 

Edited by Jeezla