2021 NFL draft in Cleveland

The draft starts in five weeks yet very little information has been publicized.  David Gilbert is in charge and has yet to make any concrete decisions. There are many entities in the decision making process like NFL, broadcasting, Cleveland Browns, Cleveland businesses, Cleveland commission, COVID protocols from state, and other groups.  The draft will certainly bring in a lot of revenue, excitement, and NFL fans not to mention the promotion and publicity for Cleveland which is needed.

For the Browns, it looks like DE or CB in 1-2 rounds and then BPA.  Also, because the roster is almost full I think we will use extra 3,4 round picks to trade up or draft capital next year.  GO BROWNS!

Your thoughts!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Bruce will be the guy with his radio headphones on, with his tape measure out, making sure all handrails comply with the Americans with Disabilities act....looking to make a buck

We're extending Baker in our FFMD so bruce can't be there.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

FREE tickets now available via One Pass!

Browns first pick has numerous alternatives depending on Greedys health, Clowney trade, and trading up.  So far I have not seen the same pick taken in any mock draft.  I still believe we will take an impact player on defense by trading up.

On 3/21/2021 at 9:37 PM, malibuspeedrace said:

Bruce will be the guy with his radio headphones on, with his tape measure out, making sure all handrails comply with the Americans with Disabilities act....looking to make a buck

Don't forget about his fedora. He'll be hard to miss.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

One week away from NFL draft!  Experts suggest the economic impact of 150M.  A couple of days ago I was downtown and took a drive by the venue.  It looks great with a backdrop of Lake Erie.  Again, free tickets are now limited but free,  From what I have read, it appears that the collective group of Cleveland commission, NFL, TV and media have done an outstanding job.  Hope to see you there!

• Like 1