Jets sign Sheldon Rankins

Forge

He simply isn’t his former self since the Achilles tear. That injury totally put his career on a different trajectory.

That said he’s still good, solid starter. But before the injury he was heading towards being a great DT.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

3 and 37 for Corey Davis is a pretty big splash. The Jets do look better though.

The Jets problem is that the Patriots have crushed free agency and the Bills had a big lead on the division going into free agency and the draft.

If they trade down, get more picks and load up for Darnold then I could see optimism.

If they just spend that pick on Wilson/Fields then I expect nothing from them in 2021. (not saying that QB won't be good, just not in year 1 (and possibly 2))

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

3 and 37 for Corey Davis is a pretty big splash. The Jets do look better though.

The Jets problem is that the Patriots have crushed free agency and the Bills had a big lead on the division going into free agency and the draft.

If they trade down, get more picks and load up for Darnold then I could see optimism.

If they just spend that pick on Wilson/Fields then I expect nothing from them in 2021. (not saying that QB won't be good, just not in year 1 (and possibly 2))

Darnold is horrible

3 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Our fanbase is split pretty heavily on this one. I am in the party of trading down. I think its the best and most effective way to properly rebuild the team.

3 hours ago, drew39k said:

Our fanbase is split pretty heavily on this one. I am in the party of trading down. I think its the best and most effective way to properly rebuild the team.

I really want Philly to trade down from 6 and find someone in love with a QB.

I don't mind getting one of the top 4 pass catchers, but not at 6.