FFMD 21 BENGALS WAR ROOM- OTC 4/9 @ 4:40

Johnny Nix

Eh, if we could have just done 38 and 69 to move up to 18, then sure, but I doubt that would have been close to enough.  Chase + Darrisaw would have been better than anyone we could have picked up in rd 3 imo.  I'm content to wait until rd 2 start and see how the board is.  Maybe trade up 3-4 spots if the options for OL start getting slim.

32 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Eh, if we could have just done 38 and 69 to move up to 18, then sure, but I doubt that would have been close to enough.  Chase + Darrisaw would have been better than anyone we could have picked up in rd 3 imo.  I'm content to wait until rd 2 start and see how the board is.  Maybe trade up 3-4 spots if the options for OL start getting slim.

It was going to be 2021: 2nd and 3rd, 2022: 2nd, and possibly Gio Bernard

20 minutes ago, Johnny Nix said:

It was going to be 2021: 2nd and 3rd, 2022: 2nd, and possibly Gio Bernard

Granted in FFMD, future picks are essentially worthless, but looking at it in a true value sense, that's a little rich for my tastes.  Include Gio sure, but that future 2nd is where i'd walk away.

Just now, THE DUKE said:

Granted in FFMD, future picks are essentially worthless, but looking at it in a true value sense, that's a little rich for my tastes.  Include Gio sure, but that future 2nd is where i'd walk away.

Yeah it was going to have to be voted on anyway. But I really like Darrisaw, but pointless now lol

Leatherwood also should be available. I think Landon Dickerson is gonna be a stud IOL, but he’s got the injury concerns. Walker Little another name but he hasn’t played in awhile. 

DE and Corner also has some good names

Pat Frieuermuth also still there