Wyatt Davis 

Ronnie Perkins

Jevon holland 

Dillion Radnuz 

Liam echenberg

Marinez 

Tyson campbell 

Jabril cox 

Kadarious toney (is crazy value but a super luxury)

Radnuz should be at the top TBH

Almost HAVE to go OL here.  C would be the biggest need, but I'd take anyone OL capable.

Jalen Mayfield is a super steal here.

Wyatt Davis, Josh Meyers, or Radnuz would be good values as well.

Tyson Campbell would be my only other thought here.

EDIT:  Mienrtz as well.  (IDK his name, the C from UWW)... that's the 5 I would go with here with 5-6 out.

1. Jalen Mayfield
  2. Radnuz
  3. Mienterz
  4. Meyers
  5. Davis
  6. Campbell
Edited by kurgan

I'm dropping merinez, and bumping up campbell on my list 

I just think it's too much of a reach even given our need at C (I really like kendrick green and david moore as a Rd 4 C/G potential) 

Mayfield testing # scare me, and if he has to move inside to guard, why not just take Davis who is the DD in this draft and will be the starting RG for a decade with multiple pro bowls

What about a slight trade down where would that rank in the player rankings

Edited by Cbrunn

Meinerz is shooting up draft boards and I think he’s widely considered a late 2nd/early 3rd now. Jeremiah has him #44 overall and Mcshay has him going #56 to Seattle in yesterday’s mock. Completely fine with one of the OTs though, value is certainly there too. Maybe we eye Meinerz as a trade up target depending on how the draft falls or trade down from here works too. 

44 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

Meinerz is shooting up draft boards and I think he’s widely considered a late 2nd/early 3rd now. Jeremiah has him #44 overall and Mcshay has him going #56 to Seattle in yesterday’s mock. Completely fine with one of the OTs though, value is certainly there too. Maybe we eye Meinerz as a trade up target depending on how the draft falls or trade down from here works too. 

I get that , but just to me it feels like a reach for a need over bpa ... Or maybe I'm just much higher on guys like david moore and kendrick green then others 

There just no way bpa, I can put merinez over a guys like javon Holland / elijah molden or jabril cox (who are all needs too, Slot CB/backup safety and ILB are needs for sure)

Oline is just so deep this year ... So is slot defender too 

With that said I wouldn't be mad with merinez (just trying to keep some discussion going)

Edited by Cbrunn
  • Like 1

I'd go with Mayfield or Meinerz. OT isn't as big a need, but Mayfield is probably a better prospect. Neither will be there with our next pick. I don't think we can go wrong with either. 

I thought about it for a second more. I'd go with Mayfield. There is no guarantee that Meinerz can play Center. He's only practiced it. I don't think he's done it in a game.