Draft Rumors / Notes - Around the NFL

Texas_OutLaw7

3 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Your comment seemed separated from the idea of trading up. I assumed you were talking about whether or not taking him at #10 makes sense.

Not even the most fervent Pitts lovers are on board with the idea of trading up for him. So you are debating with air on that one.

I’m not debating just clarifying my point on Pitt. 

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

If he’s legitimately better than any DT in this class, it certainly does say a lot. That makes him a free (at least) 2nd round talent for whoever claims him.

I’d put in a waiver claim for him. I have no idea what his issues were with the Raiders because I rarely watched any of their games. The only thing I know about him was that he would’ve been a 1st round pick coming out of Michigan had he not been diagnosed with the abnormal heart condition, which I believe was disproven by a different doctor.

Edited by plan9misfit

16 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

I’d put in a waiver claim for him. I have no idea what his issues were with the Raiders because I rarely watched any of their games. The only thing I know about him was that he would’ve been a 1st round pick coming out of Michigan had he not been diagnosed with the abnormal heart condition, which I believe was disproven by a different doctor.

lol.....Maybe he was just too talented for Marinelli to handle. I mean he hardly gave them a second thought in Dallas.