FFMD 2021 WAR ROOM - Next OTC 12:00pm EST Friday

baltimoreRebel

What's up everyone. I'm giving this a go once again this year. Had some fun with it last year and like most folks, I'm working from home with a lighter work load, so why the heck not? 

@ravens5520 Has agreed to help me out when he's available. I'd like everyone's help and input. We can all make these picks together and talk through potential targets in the draft.

Looking forward to this! 

FFMD Draft Doc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13qq5rz3FTI2PWNqBAakeZ6qMGDCr9n23uLtVN1pr_HA/edit?ts=603491f7#gid=1499798722

Edited by baltimoreRebel
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, RayLew52 said:

I have my eye on 5 guys in the 1st round and these are in order

1. Jaelan Phillips 

2. Vera Tucker

3. Teven Jenkins

4. Rashod Bateman

5. Creed Humphrey

I'm assuming this is just a general draft thread, correct me if I'm wrong.

Even if Orlando isn't traded you'd still want Teven Jenkins over a WR or Center?

Sounds like we will add UFA signings to our team as they have been IRL. Due to the league having no free agency

Trade Market: 

Orlando Brown - Unless we get blown away, I wouldn’t trade him to open up another need. 

Nobody else - I really don’t see the depth of positions to offer anyone else up for the trade block. 

3 hours ago, ravens5520 said:

Sounds like we will add UFA signings to our team as they have been IRL. Due to the league having no free agency

Trade Market: 

Orlando Brown - Unless we get blown away, I wouldn’t trade him to open up another need. 

Nobody else - I really don’t see the depth of positions to offer anyone else up for the trade block. 

We're in the same head space here. We're not letting Orlando Brown go unless something wow's us. With it being a mock that centers around a fantasy mock, we're likely not going to see decent offers. We will keep an open ear and a good thought though 👌🏼

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Dolphins checking in.

howdy fellas.

Please keep us abreast of any trade offers involving Orlando Brown. Also if you need a wide receiver you know who to call.

We would be looking for some decent draft capital. Of course we can always discuss and I'll keep you posted. 

13 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

We would be looking for some decent draft capital. Of course we can always discuss and I'll keep you posted. 

Thanks. We got draft capital and will have more should we be able to move down from 3 and or 18. If we stay put we may not need him.

My fav part of this process is the tire kickers when it comes to people inquiring about Orlando Brown. They expect to offer trash trades for next to nothing and land him. Conversation starts at a first. They think they're going to land him for a 3 and a garbage player. 

Gotta love GM mocks. Lol

• Like 3