FFMD 2021 WAR ROOM - Next OTC 12:00pm EST Friday

baltimoreRebel

15 hours ago, baltimoreRebel said:

My fav part of this process is the tire kickers when it comes to people inquiring about Orlando Brown. They expect to offer trash trades for next to nothing and land him. Conversation starts at a first. They think they're going to land him for a 3 and a garbage player. 

Gotta love GM mocks. Lol

Haha, yeah everyone will low ball. I will almost say nobody will drop a first unless they have multiple. Miami sounded semi serious, but I’d be curious what deal could be had there. 

Howdy Baltimore.

I know you are on clock soon but wanted to check in before your pick.

I would like to offer you one of my receivers

D Parker

P Williams 

J Grant

A Hurns 

all varying valuations (3rd through to 6th)

Whilst most people are assuming you take a wide receiver with your first rounder you probably need more than 1. This may give you flexibility with your 1st rounder.

let me know if any of the above would help your team.

In DJ's latest prospect big board(Top 50) which came out yesterday, he moved Elijah Moore up 12 spots to #38. Which is just below a 3 spot bump up Terrace Marshall Jr. at #37 and he continues to move Rashod Bateman down, who now sits at #48. Interesting.

He's probably starting to get intel on what range certain guys will go in and is adjusting accordingly as all these media types do. And I'm applying that logic to him dropping Tutu Atwell out of his Top 50 entirely, after having him in the 30s. I still don't believe Kardarius Toney, who he has at #23, will go before Bateman or even close to him.

3 hours ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Sitting at 27 and the draft is at pick 20. Should we try a trade up to land Rousseau? 

I would hate that, he is extremely raw.. I much rather prefer Phillips or Ojulari because they are much more polished prospects. 

I also think it's more likely the Ravens move down instead of up.

6 minutes ago, RayLew52 said:

I would hate that, he is extremely raw.. I much rather prefer Phillips or Ojulari because they are much more polished prospects. 

I also think it's more likely the Ravens move down instead of up.

Rousseau and Phillips have been selected, if you want Ojulari make it known and list some alternatives should the Jags or Browns take him up ahead of us.