FFMD 2021 WAR ROOM - Next OTC 12:00pm EST Friday

baltimoreRebel

5 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

Should we make #27 available just to see if we receive any decent offers. I vote yes. 

The Eagles keep trying to bump up. We could do it if they offer #38, #86, and #123. Don't accept anything less than that imo. 

It's funny that the Cowboy's took Jaylen Waddle. That's kind of weird.

Looks like Bateman will fall into our laps. Easy money right there. Legit #1 WR and Year 1 impact player- I'll take that all day. 

If Rousseau or Phillips fell I could see there being a discussion, but it's definitely going to be Bateman in a runaway now. 

1. Trade down
2. Bateman
3. Ojulari (even though I don't think he fits what Wink wants, he's the best pass rusher available)
4. Jalen Mayfield

Jeremiah Owusu-Koromoah (taken by the Jags now), Zaven Collins and Christian Barmore are probably up there purely from a BPA perspective, but both would be luxury picks

3 hours ago, DreamKid said:

It's funny that the Cowboy's took Jaylen Waddle. That's kind of weird.

If you think that's weird, check out the trade they were involved in:

***TRADE ALERT***

DETROIT RECEIVES
Michael Gallup, WR

DALLAS RECEIVES
Jeff Okudah, CB

Apparently the Detroit GM didn't consult his war room prior to making that trade, and understandably, it appears the rest of the Lions fans have mutinied 

26 minutes ago, drd23 said:

Apparently the Detroit GM didn't consult his war room prior to making that trade, and understandably, it appears the rest of the Lions fans have mutinied 

Wow, 😬. That's a doozy of a trade.

Guess it explains why the Cowboys could justify taking Waddle too...sort of. Still a treading water selection imo though. 

3 hours ago, drd23 said:

Zaven Collins

With ILB filled/spoken for and Bowser freshly extended it doesn't feel like there'd be a suitable role available for him anymore. I'm sure the FO loved him though. I know they met with him virtually.

If anyone wants a laugh. Go read the FFMD thread in the GM mock drafts. The eagles shared DMs with the Browns and attempted to get opinions if it was "an agreed upon deal" when it was simply a discussion. The Browns GM wasn't replying at the time. That's how desperate they were for Bateman 🤣

Edited by baltimoreRebel

9 minutes ago, baltimoreRebel said:

If anyone wants a laugh. Go read the FFMD thread in the GM mock drafts. The eagles shared DMs with the Browns and attempted to get opinions if it was "an agreed upon deal" when it was simply a discussion. The Browns GM wasn't replying at the time. That's how desperate they were for Bateman 🤣

Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation