FFMD 2021 WAR ROOM - Next OTC 12:00pm EST Friday

baltimoreRebel

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I was being transparent and trying to move the draft along, but whatever makes you feel good.

Don't you all have a pick to discuss? 

I should’ve known it would be this guy ^^^... Eagles don’t even have a QB, but hey I get it. 

I’m not against it. Marshall scares me more (from a bust perspective), but excites me far more than Rashod Bateman. I think Marshall has legit #1 WR potential, while I see #2 WR potential max with Bateman. It is what it is, even if he’s probably a little more “trustworthy”... which from the WR position on draft day means next to nil.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

I’m not against it. Marshall scares me more (from a bust perspective), but excites me far more than Rashod Bateman. I think Marshall has legit #1 WR potential, while I see #2 WR potential max with Bateman. It is what it is, even if he’s probably a little more “trustworthy”... which from the WR position on draft day means next to nil.

As a Ravens fan. We suffer severe PTSD in regards to drafting receivers. I just assume they'll all fail 🤣

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DreamKid said:

The idiot Browns actually took that scrub deal from the Eagles? Oof.

The Ravens previously never picking an LSU player only to take 2 in the 1st Round of back to back drafts would be something. 

🤣 I thought the same thing. 

The offer wasn't even worth a reply so they moved onto the Browns and prayed they took it LOL

• Like 1

Marshall isn't who I would have picked, but I can kinda understand why he was in the end

18 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

He ran a 4.38 today

Some serious speed out there in a potential Hollywood/Marshall/Duvernay formation

Not sure I believe that (or any time this year).  Times from Pro Days are notoriously unreliable, and that it feels like everyone is running sub-4.4 makes even more suspicious 

• Like 1