FFMD 2021 Rams war room thread

sparky151

Hello, 

I'll be the Rams GM in the FFMD mock draft. Rams don't have a lot of picks and our first pick will be #57, scheduled for next Friday afternoon. Trades are allowed but Rams aren't really in position to trade up.  Which positions do you think we need to add to? Everyone's participation is encouraged. 

• Like 1

Thanks, glad you guys didn't have 4 different positions each!

Desean Jackson should have the deep threat role covered. Linebackers, interior O-linemen, and nickelbacks are the sorts of positions that can be filled with good players where we're picking. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Thanks, glad you guys didn't have 4 different positions each!

Desean Jackson should have the deep threat role covered. Linebackers, interior O-linemen, and nickelbacks are the sorts of positions that can be filled with good players where we're picking. 

I definitely expect another receiver to be drafted, even with Jackson being signed. IOL and ILB are definitely the biggest holes right now though. 

Here are our picks and when they're scheduled. Draft starts next Monday.  All times are Eastern.

Pick 57   Friday, April 2nd at 2 pm

Pick 102 Sunday 4/4 8:40 pm 

Pick 142 Wednesday 4/7 10:00 pm

Pick 209  Saturday 4/10 3:20 pm

Pick 253 Monday 4/12 7:20 pm

• Like 1

In my opinion:

- DT

- OG, C

- CB

- TE

- FB

Now, notice that I've put a fullback as well, because we need a good pass catching TE, so instead of blocking TE, we draft FB, someone that can be not only a lead blocker, but a running threat. Someone like Alstott was for the Bucks back in the day.

On 3/26/2021 at 1:38 PM, sparky151 said:

Here are our picks and when they're scheduled. Draft starts next Monday.  All times are Eastern.

Pick 57   Friday, April 2nd at 2 pm

Pick 102 Sunday 4/4 8:40 pm 

Pick 142 Wednesday 4/7 10:00 pm

Pick 209  Saturday 4/10 3:20 pm

Pick 253 Monday 4/12 7:20 pm

Gentlemen! Good afternoon.

Just a heads up: the Lions had obtained #102 - and not #89 - in the Stafford-Goff trade. The correction was made in the 2021 - FFMD II Draft Board, and your new pick, Pick 89, is OTC on Sunday 4/4 12:00 PM.

• Like 1