Who are the least athletic 1st or 2nd rounders for your team in the last decade?

On 3/28/2021 at 12:46 AM, ThatJerkDave said:

Packers, same.  Probably Eddie Lacy or Jerrel Worthy. 

Eddie Lacy was great athlete when he was picked - fast, had some quicks to him, nice bowling-ball running style. 

The problem was 3 yrs into his career he began to physically resemble a bowling ball. 

Edited by Mr Bad Example
On 3/31/2021 at 4:41 PM, Mr Bad Example said:

Eddie Lacy was great athlete when he was picked - fast, had some quicks to him, nice bowling-ball running style. 

The problem was 3 yrs into his career he began to physically resemble a bowling ball. 

A bowling ball is too much credit. I'd go marshon mellow.

4 hours ago, samsel23 said:

Breeland Speaks was pretty uninspiring 

That's who I would lean, here. We really don't draft many unathletic guys with our high picks. We take far more Dee Ford's and Willie Gay's than we take fundamentally sound, high floor but low ceiling, types.

Baldwin's issue definitely wasn't athleticism, though. His height/speed/size/vert were all fantastic. Just his agility that lacked. I think his three cone was the big criticism coming out of the combine. But you were drafting him to be a vertical threat anyways.

Speaks had a terrible showing in the combine. He had good size, but otherwise was an unathletic tweener in so many bad ways. He either needed to gain weight and bulk up or slim down and get quicker, and he never really seemed to do either.