2021 FFMD Buffalo Bills War Room

Trentwannabe

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Nothing really makes sense for us on the trade market right now.

Assuming we stay at 30 what are some names you guys like and think we should target.

Ill add some:

RB Najee Harris
RB Travis Etienne
OL Jalen Mayfiel
OL Teven Jenkins
OL Creed Humphrey 

Zaven Collins I like a lot. I know with Milano being resigned he is less appealing but I think Collins would excel at the role Lorenzo Alexander played for us.

He'd certainly be an upgrade to AJ Klein.

Not sure who you are looking at to move up for, DB maybe? I really, really like Farley, Surtain and Jaycee Horn. I still think upgrading CB2 as a more pressing need. For whatever reason, Farley seems to be falling. I'd be all over an opportunity to get him. 

2 hours ago, Nick said:

Zaven Collins I like a lot. I know with Milano being resigned he is less appealing but I think Collins would excel at the role Lorenzo Alexander played for us.

He'd certainly be an upgrade to AJ Klein.

Not sure who you are looking at to move up for, DB maybe? I really, really like Farley, Surtain and Jaycee Horn. I still think upgrading CB2 as a more pressing need. For whatever reason, Farley seems to be falling. I'd be all over an opportunity to get him. 

There’s an expensive opportunity to go get Kyle Pitts. 

I love all the CB this year. Would be happy with anyone. Though I think the value in round 2 and 3 would have me hesitant to trade up in round 1 for one.

33 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Yes

+1 for the NYG.

Feel like a move to 4 will cost way too much. How much wheeling and dealing you looking to do? Maybe acquire 4 and flip it...  

I know things will play out differently when the real draft happens, but in all the mocks the second round has so many meh guys. Getting Pitts, who I see being a top 5 TE in the league if he's playing in our offense is far more valuable than a second round pick in this draft. We're looking to win it all.

Diggs, Pitts and Allen on offense would give us a real shot to go toe-to-toe with the KC model of Mahomes, Kelce and Hill.   

11 hours ago, Nick said:

+1 for the NYG.

Feel like a move to 4 will cost way too much. How much wheeling and dealing you looking to do? Maybe acquire 4 and flip it...  

I know things will play out differently when the real draft happens, but in all the mocks the second round has so many meh guys. Getting Pitts, who I see being a top 5 TE in the league if he's playing in our offense is far more valuable than a second round pick in this draft. We're looking to win it all.

Diggs, Pitts and Allen on offense would give us a real shot to go toe-to-toe with the KC model of Mahomes, Kelce and Hill.   

I’ll continue laying some ground work and see if a handshake deal can be made. Obviously a trade like this won’t happen until they’re on the clock. 

In the meantime, we’ll continue discussing our options at 30

2 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Have an offer for pick 9 if Pitts is there.

we send pick 30, 61 and 2022 2nd. Any thoughts or concerns?

@Kmart128
@bigbadbuff
@Nick

Denver war room is talking a billion trade options lol.

I wouldn't be against that deal. 

Pitts is my number one guy, but I've accepted we won't likely get him (in the real draft).

14 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Just kidding. Denver took an offer from KC I would have matched if the counter offer was made 

Damn expensive, can't say for sure if I would've pulled the trigger on that deal, although it is the realistic cost. 

My mind may have changed when that pick was actually OTC and Pitts was still there. 

19 minutes ago, Nick said:

Damn expensive, can't say for sure if I would've pulled the trigger on that deal, although it is the realistic cost. 

My mind may have changed when that pick was actually OTC and Pitts was still there. 

I likely would have countered with that but it wasn’t brought to me until after the pick was made.

As of right now I’m leaning towards just staying Pat at 30 and see what happens.