Trentwannabe

1. Jags - Lawrence

2. Jets - Wilson

3. 49ers - Fields

4. WFT - Lance

5. Bengals - Chase

6. (OTC) Dolphins - Penei Sewell

7. Lions - Slater / Waddle / Parsons / D. Smith

8. Panthers - Not a QB... maybe Pitts goes here?

9. Chiefs - LT... Probably Slater

10. Cowboys - Pitts for sure (imo)

The way I see it, our best chance to lock in on Pitts would be to contact Carolina. They're in a rebuild so I would think @BringinDaPain would entertain offers.

Have you explored a move with them yet @Trentwannabe?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nick said:

1. Jags - Lawrence

2. Jets - Wilson

3. 49ers - Fields

4. WFT - Lance

5. Bengals - Chase

6. (OTC) Dolphins - Penei Sewell

7. Lions - Slater / Waddle / Parsons / D. Smith

8. Panthers - Not a QB... maybe Pitts goes here?

9. Chiefs - LT... Probably Slater

10. Cowboys - Pitts for sure (imo)

The way I see it, our best chance to lock in on Pitts would be to contact Carolina. They're in a rebuild so I would think @BringinDaPain would entertain offers.

Have you explored a move with them yet @Trentwannabe?

Of course, I would listen to offers.  

• Like 1

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

I likely would have countered with that but it wasn’t brought to me until after the pick was made.

As of right now I’m leaning towards just staying Pat at 30 and see what happens. 

I'm fine with that for sure. Usually the end of the first gets a lot of trade up offers, we could cash in if our guys are gone. 

3 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Chiefs traded two first round picks and their second for a wide receiver. But you look at who their GM is and it makes sense lol

He's a clown. My goodness.

Draft going fairly predictable aside from the Chiefs being the team to take him.

Side note on that, I hate when something so unrealistic potentially derails a mock too. The collateral damage... frustrating for other teams hoping to see how things play out around them in this exercise. Whatever, it's still a fun process and it doesn't really mess up our pick.

8 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I have 4 guys I really like. Will DM you the names of you want to rank them. Or give me another name you like.

@Nick@Kmart128

Replied but my mind will most definitely change by the time we're OTC like it always does during these things lol

• Like 1

JOK and Etienne gone.

Leaves one rather obvious guy that gets mentioned, may need to brainstorm some other options.

I'm actually in this position in my mock, the top guys that often get slotted to us don't fall. 

Do we look at Zaven Collins? Tyson Campbell? Eric Stokes? Rashod Bateman? Christian Barmore? Kadarius Toney? 

There's probably a darkhorse in there that Beane loves... might have to take a look at who we've visited with so far in the AM. 

8 hours ago, Nick said:

JOK and Etienne gone.

Leaves one rather obvious guy that gets mentioned, may need to brainstorm some other options.

I'm actually in this position in my mock, the top guys that often get slotted to us don't fall. 

Do we look at Zaven Collins? Tyson Campbell? Eric Stokes? Rashod Bateman? Christian Barmore? Kadarius Toney? 

There's probably a darkhorse in there that Beane loves... might have to take a look at who we've visited with so far in the AM. 

Trading back is looking more and more enticing. There’s currently two offers out there to move back if the other teams guy is available