Titans sign WR Josh Reynolds

titans0021

Just now, 615finest said:

he turned down the chiefs 😳. Solid signing! Doesn’t bring speed but is reliable. Glad we filled a need 

To be fair, it makes more sense for him to try and build a market for himself next year by going to a team he will most likely going to be a number 2 for, than get stuck behind the likes of Hill, Kelce, Hardman and whoever. Still, I view it as a solid signing.

11 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

I just like that he attacks the ball. We've had too many WR's that don't do that, CD included.

CD was so weird because he's perfectly capable of attacking the ball and is a beast when he does it....he just doesn't always do it. was always kind of baffling to me. he could take the next step as a WR if he did that more frequently.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

I do feel like some need to temper expectations with Reynolds. He’s fine. A worse version of CD with a similar skill set. Hopefully he’s the No. 3, though that seems optimistic.

Yea. If we want to make noise we better hope he is the 3. This dude ain’t scaring people on d. Which means more eyes on AJ. I am hoping we can strike some Justin Jefferson type gold in the draft. Here’s to hoping.