Titans sign WR Josh Reynolds

titans0021

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Davis is a much better athlete. There’s a reason why he was one of the more coveted WR’s in FA compared to Reynolds who got just a 1 year deal on probably not much money.

Ok, I could see that. Davis is a better athlete. We don't have any combine numbers to compare. lol Since Davis was hurt. But no doubt Davis was the more coveted prospect coming out that draft.  
I think Reynolds could suprise with how good he performs. At least I'm hoping so.

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

He didn't say Reynolds was better, he said Davis was better.

Yeah, my bad. Meant Davis. 

Well hopefully he will be game in game out more reliable then CD. When CD was on he was very good for us but he disappeared a lot. We need steady dependable on the other side of AJ, some one who will run precise routes and not drop passes. 

7 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

Is it just me or does he feel sooo lanky like way lankier than CD. He definitely isn't as meaty but I think he could be a red zone weapon on some jump balls. 

they're both 6'3" but if you go by their listed weights CD has about 15 lbs on reynolds, so i'd say there's probably some truth to your impression

I think he's unquestionably a significantly inferior receiver to Davis.  But, we don't really need someone as good as Davis for the offense to still be potent.  Just a supporting cast.  AJ should be even better next season, with more experience and not playing through an injury.

If we add either a TE or WR early in the draft, and the other later, we should have a good enough receiving corps to keep the defenses honest against King Henry and Evans.

Even if we take a minor step back on offense, if we really have improved our defense by the end of the offseason, we still should be a better team overall.