Dede Westbrook hints he is ready to return

pwny

19 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Gonna be interesting how the offense operates with Lee/Westbrook as potentially the two top targets.  Seems like there's a fair bit of similarity/overlap there.  But obviously with Hurns out, we need some help there.

Missing both the Allens.  Sucky.  Need DeDe to come up big here.

i wouldnt be suprised if the lineup is more of Lee and cole as our top 2 WRs. westbrook 3. 

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I said the same about the 1st part but everyone seems to think he is far more talented than his draft spot and only fell because his character concerns. So hopefully he is ready to ball

He is more talented than his draft spot and did fall because of character concerns. He was still a 4th rd pick though so if he ends up being a solid backup thats still a win in that part of the draft. 

17 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I said the same about the 1st part but everyone seems to think he is far more talented than his draft spot and only fell because his character concerns. So hopefully he is ready to ball

The cool thing about the character concerns is that he has not been in the news since being here. He's missed 9 games and the only time we've heard about him is in the preseason and him setting high expectations for himself. The young man has kept his head low and stayed out of trouble. 

6 hours ago, Jags said:

The cool thing about the character concerns is that he has not been in the news since being here. He's missed 9 games and the only time we've heard about him is in the preseason and him setting high expectations for himself. The young man has kept his head low and stayed out of trouble. 

Yea I’m not unhappy about that. Its usully tougher to stay out of trouble when you arent playing.

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea I’m not unhappy about that. Its usully tougher to stay out of trouble when you arent playing.

Exactly. A young guy whose made some mistakes in the past is forced to go without the only things he's known for the past 8+ years and he's able to stay out of trouble and focus on what is important. The only Dede Westbrook that I've seen that is non-football related is: 

Lil Wayne To Host Dede Westbrook Birthday Bash At Mavericks Live In Jacksonville

Archived