FFMD WAR ROOM: JAGS FANS ONLY PLS

JiffyJag

giphy.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Alright, here it is, this is the thread.

Given that we're probably going to not want to be openly discussing prospects (at least past pick 1) in this thread, I'll be working on a name coding doc in the near future so that we can CONFIDENTIALLY discuss guys. 

Until then, I've posed some questions that don't require coding above, please vote in them as you see fit.

In regards to question 1, the main concern is that there is no FA component to FFMD, so if we do trade Minshew, we'll likely be stuck with Luton as our final backup unless we draft 2 QBs or if the actual Jags make a move to sign a FA QB while FFMD is going on. So keep that in mind when voting

In regards to question 2, I think I know where everyone will stand on that, but I figured it didn't hurt to ask. 

In this thread, please discuss other players on the roster that we might be interested in moving and let this thread also be the hub for any and all other ideas or questions that you'd like to see put to a vote.

I'm also happy to announce that @Webmaster has taken the previously unprecedented move of anointing me co-Webmaster of the site for my stint as Jags GM, and has given me permission to banish any opposing fans that I see snooping in this thread to the FFMD equivalent of the gulags, NFL General. Thanks again @Webmaster, your role in making FFMD a success cannot be overstated. 

coach800.thumb.png.5978e83d27f04c984a8b3

Edited by JiffyJag

For transparency's sake, I will let it be known that I have asked around regarding multiple TEs, including some, er, familiar names from TCMD

Will likely have a new poll up in a bit regarding a trade

@pwny, forum functionality question: looks like if I take down the 2 existing polls, I can still only add 1 more as that technically qualifies as the 3rd poll on the topic....do you know if I change the question for one of the existing polls, if it will clear out the previous selections? 

If you don't know, might have to find out the hard way. 

2 minutes ago, JiffyJag said:

For transparency's sake, I will let it be known that I have asked around regarding multiple TEs, including some, er, familiar names from TCMD

Will likely have a new poll up in a bit regarding a trade

@pwny, forum functionality question: looks like if I take down the 2 existing polls, I can still only add 1 more as that technically qualifies as the 3rd poll on the topic....do you know if I change the question for one of the existing polls, if it will clear out the previous selections? 

If you don't know, might have to find out the hard way. 

No idea.

OKAY

Things have gone horribly wrong in terms of polling so I am forced to determine a majority via actual text response. Please quote this message and give your choice here at your earliest convenience.

THE NEXT POLL QUESTION IS

WHO SHOULD WE DRAFT FIRST OVERALL? THE OPTIONS ARE:

A. Trevor Lawrence

B. Mac Jones

C. Other

Thanks in advance

@pwny @.Buzz @Charles @MJD4MVP5455 @skaterbirdhouse @KhanYouDigIt@DuvalsKing @LinderFournette @Tugboat

Edited by JiffyJag

9 minutes ago, JiffyJag said:

OKAY

Things have gone horribly wrong in terms of polling so I am forced to determine a majority via actual text response. Please quote this message and give your choice here at your earliest convenience.

THE NEXT POLL QUESTION IS

WHO SHOULD WE DRAFT FIRST OVERALL? THE OPTIONS ARE:

A. Trevor Lawrence

B. Mac Jones

C. Other

Thanks in advance

@pwny @.Buzz @Charles @MJD4MVP5455 @skaterbirdhouse @KhanYouDigIt@DuvalsKing @LinderFournette @Tugboat

A. Trevor Lawrence

I know, I know...out on an island here. But I feel good about it.