FFMD WAR ROOM: JAGS FANS ONLY PLS

JiffyJag

9 hours ago, JiffyJag said:

OKAY

Things have gone horribly wrong in terms of polling so I am forced to determine a majority via actual text response. Please quote this message and give your choice here at your earliest convenience.

THE NEXT POLL QUESTION IS

WHO SHOULD WE DRAFT FIRST OVERALL? THE OPTIONS ARE:

A. Trevor Lawrence

B. Mac Jones

C. Other

Thanks in advance

@pwny @.Buzz @Charles @MJD4MVP5455 @skaterbirdhouse @KhanYouDigIt@DuvalsKing @LinderFournette @Tugboat

Zaccaeus Wilson.

7 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Depends.  What colour is your blood now?

Hey, I just got roped into signing up because they couldn't find anyone else.  I tried to be the nice guy and help them out and then I ended up getting shut out of the Jags' draft again.  The Vikings aren't even my favorite NFC team.  That would be 'da Bears, and they are a distant second to the Jaguars. 

3 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Hey, I just got roped into signing up because they couldn't find anyone else.  I tried to be the nice guy and help them out and then I ended up getting shut out of the Jags' draft again.  The Vikings aren't even my favorite NFC team.  That would be 'da Bears, and they are a distant second to the Jaguars. 

This does not answer the question.

8 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

It's actually one of the reasons I became a Jaguars fan. It really is a cool color.  Best in the league if you ask me.

I mean, it kinda depends on which version of it.  There have been better versions and worse ones over the years.  But yeah...even a bad teal is still pretty good overall.

• Like 1