FFMD WAR ROOM: JAGS FANS ONLY PLS

JiffyJag

3 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

OK, no problem.  Another one who isn't really a big position of need, but I like what he offers is John Wade at the JDR position.  Any thoughts on him? 

One site I use describes him as not having much of a speed burst, but another one says just the opposite and has him as a prospect ranked in the low 60's overall.  He won't last long, and he could contribute with the group we already have in certain situations.

2 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

OK, no problem.  Another one who isn't really a big position of need, but I like what he offers is John Wade at the JDR position.  Any thoughts on him? 

Not a ton of room on the depth chart at the position, but definitely a guy I'm down for when we get into luxury pick territory. 

I'm not opposed to Smeenge btw, was just stating why I think he's showing as being a later pick in some mocks. I do still think we need to knock out MM and GS first and foremost, and then we can look at the less pressing needs like TC, SH, MT, etc.

Just now, JiffyJag said:

Not a ton of room on the depth chart at the position, but definitely a guy I'm down for when we get into luxury pick territory. 

I'm not opposed to Smeenge btw, was just stating why I think he's showing as being a later pick in some mocks. I do still think we need to knock out MM and GS first and foremost, and then we can look at the less pressing needs like TC, SH, MT, etc.

No problem buddy.  I don't disagree. 

12 minutes ago, JiffyJag said:

also in case anyone didn't already see, the Tyreek Hill trade ended up being pretty ridiculous lol 

lmao that's not a real trade.

But also, if we'd had all those scho's i would've been mad as heck that you didn't turn them into a ******* legit Superstar like Tyreek.

5 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

OK, Jaguars Nation, the pick is in!  We went with:

D.D. Terry, a.k.a. Aaron Banks, OG - Notre Dame

0048070-uctt-1280x720.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

More protection for the golden child, and also some tough run blocking for James Jones.  :D

Ain't that the Star Wars MFer tho?

• Like 1