FFMD WAR ROOM: JAGS FANS ONLY PLS

JiffyJag

Leroy for me....way more athletic upside that would at least have some special teams upside..  Not sure what you guys like about smeenge...couple red flags that really turn me off on him.  To be fair, I've only read a couple scouting reports on each guy, otherwise, I'm not familiar with any of them except boselli who I don't like.

- charles 

29 minutes ago, JiffyJag said:

The pick will be Smeenge if he’s there.

not thrilled with any of the options there right now, but it is what it is. After this pick, we’ll be more into luxury pick territory, which is exciting. 

get out lol GIF by britbox

10 minutes ago, Charles said:

Leroy for me....way more athletic upside that would at least have some special teams upside..  Not sure what you guys like about smeenge...couple red flags that really turn me off on him.  To be fair, I've only read a couple scouting reports on each guy, otherwise, I'm not familiar with any of them except boselli who I don't like.

- charles 

To be honest, I'm in the same boat as you are.  I've only read a few scouting reports.  One site I use projects Smeenge about 40 slots higher than Leroy on their big board.  Then again, another site that I've been using has Leroy about 160 slots higher than Smeenge! 

For me, I like Smeenge's size and aggressiveness, but it sounds like Leroy is similar in that respect.

All I know is that I just don't like little guys at this position.  Smeenge and Leroy are both good sized, so I don't have a huge preference for Smeenge. 

3 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

To be honest, I'm in the same boat as you are.  I've only read a few scouting reports.  One site I use projects Smeenge about 40 slots higher than Leroy on their big board.  Then again, another site that I've been using has Leroy about 160 slots higher than Smeenge! 

For me, I like Smeenge's size and aggressiveness, but it sounds like Leroy is similar in that respect.

All I know is that I just don't like little guys at this position.  Smeenge and Leroy are both good sized, so I don't have a huge preference for Smeenge. 

This experience has me really leaning towards dealing with this position at 25 or 33 or even trading up.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Charles said:

This experience has me really leaning towards dealing with this position at 25 or 33 or even trading up.  

There’s one guy that I vastly prefer to all the others at the position, and he would’ve been our pick at 25 had he been there.

unfortunately he wasn’t there, and he likely won’t be there irl either. Hopefully we make a move if necessary.