FFMD 2021 Detroit Lions War Room

Superduperman

1 minute ago, Nnivolcm said:

The speed from "oh yeah" after the first pick to "oh no" after the trade is remarkable. 

Why not at least ask the forum though???? and honestly I dont have faith in the staff to develop a guy lol. That's what Sewell is. A project with top tier athleticism. And had a great season two years ago. Now we literally have no one at corner. Dallas fans laughing 

I think that Supes did make a mistake but I don't want to just jump all over him. I'm open to a quick "sorry fellas" and for all of us to forgive-and-forget, move on and work together on building up the rest of the roster. 

I like Sllim's plan to acquire Farley while keeping Gallup. It's making the best of a bad situation. @Superduperman could be 100% right about Okudah. My main thing is that it feels far too early to make that determination. I'd like to see how he does under Aaron Glenn/Aubrey Pleasant. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NFL_Fan said:

Why not at least ask the forum though???? and honestly I dont have faith in the staff to develop a guy lol. That's what Sewell is. A project with top tier athleticism. And had a great season two years ago. Now we literally have no one at corner. Dallas fans laughing 

You don't have faith in former CB Aaron Glenn and developer of talent, Aubrey Pleasant, in developing Okudah? Or Hank Fraley in not being able to develop Sewell?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

I think that Supes did make a mistake but I don't want to just jump all over him. I'm open to a quick "sorry fellas" and for all of us to forgive-and-forget, move on and work together on building up the rest of the roster. 

I like Sllim's plan to acquire Farley while keeping Gallup. It's making the best of a bad situation. @Superduperman could be 100% right about Okudah. My main thing is that it feels far too early to make that determination. I'd like to see how he does under Aaron Glenn/Aubrey Pleasant. 

A quick apology and getting after the secondary would be good.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

You don't have faith in former CB Aaron Glenn and developer of talent, Aubrey Pleasant, in developing Okudah? Or Hank Fraley in not being able to develop Sewell?

I want to and have faith in Okudah. and frankly would not be mad at Sewell. Just want a day one stud in the first. does he ply LT? RT? Crosby? Decker? we get Waddle he balls. Smith he balls. ya know? justt day one stuf is all.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Hey guys, I've been keeping up with the stuff going down here, and I'd like to hear if @Superduperman plans on continuing as the GM.  Want to make sure things keep moving along.  Super, if you can please give confirmation one way or the other, that would be great.  I hope you plan on sticking around.

Can we veto a trade?

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Hey guys, I've been keeping up with the stuff going down here, and I'd like to hear if @Superduperman plans on continuing as the GM.  Want to make sure things keep moving along.  Super, if you can please give confirmation one way or the other, that would be great.  I hope you plan on sticking around.

Is the trade veto-able if Supes decides to either a) not continue or b) is removed by the rest of the group? 

I would rather he keeps going but if that's not the case it would be nice for the rest of us to understand what we can/can't do. 

2 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Is the trade veto-able if Supes decides to either a) not continue or b) is removed by the rest of the group? 

I would rather he keeps going but if that's not the case it would be nice for the rest of us to understand what we can/can't do. 

I vote remove based off how he responded to TL in the main FFMD forum. 

Probably moot since there is no GM around to try and negotiate the trade for us, but I would think this is relatively close on a trade-up for Farley

18 (900)

for 

41 (490)

72 (230)

113 (68)

Total TVC: 788

Would still leave picks 75 and our later 3rd for depth picks.