FFMD 2021 Detroit Lions War Room

Superduperman

2 minutes ago, NFL_Fan said:

i would. but TL you have seniority forsure. so you decide with everyone. 

Well, I have a bunch of ideas how to salvage this thing. And, as always, I wouldn't vote on trades unless a tiebreaking vote was needed. I just want to see us rebound from this as a forum.

I'd also make a prospect code list and update the first few posts of the thread with the roster, trade and draft pick information. All of that fun stuff.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Well, I have a bunch of ideas how to salvage this thing. And, as always, I wouldn't vote on trades unless a tiebreaking vote was needed. I just want to see us rebound from this as a forum.

I'd also make a prospect code list and update the first few posts of the thread with the roster, trade and draft pick information. All of that fun stuff.

Sounds good if @Superduperman is out

4 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Guessing now you have completed the trade for Gallop you didn’t need anyone else but wanted to check I have shed loads available 

Grant

Williams

Hurns

Parker

what for parker or williams? just to discuss with everyone. 

Personally interested in Noah Igbinoghene or Christian Wilkins if available 

@mountainpd

Edited by NFL_Fan

Whew, epic fail. lol. Dang it. Was ran like a GM mock not a forum mock. I've done these twice and they are hard, but just... epic fail. 

I'd just give the thing to Karnage/TL to salvage. They'll try hard and make it fun for those who want to participate. Idk if I've ever seen a GM just randomly pull a trade off like that basically with no opinions and the one he got was negative. 

Edited by SimbaWho
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, SimbaWho said:

Whew, epic fail. lol. Dang it. Was ran like a GM mock not a forum mock. I've done these twice and they are hard, but just... epic fail. 

I'd just give the thing to Karnage/TL to salvage. They'll try hard and make it fun for those who want to participate. Idk if I've ever seen a GM just randomly pull a trade off like that basically with no opinions and the one he got was negative. 

blackish anthony anderson GIF by ABC Network

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SimbaWho said:

@TL-TwoWinsAwayseems to have a pretty good plan of attack ready to go. Whether Supes comes back or not, I think incorporating some of these efforts would be a good step in the right direction. 

We lucked out and had a great first selection in Sewell at #7. This is salvageable. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

@TL-TwoWinsAwayseems to have a pretty good plan of attack ready to go. Whether Supes comes back or not, I think incorporating some of these efforts would be a good step in the right direction. 

We lucked out and had a great first selection in Sewell at #7. This is salvageable. 

lets trade Ragnow...KIDDDINGGGGGGGG . but I agree. WE ARE DESPERATE @ Corner