FFMD 2021 War Room

Leoric

3 hours ago, warsawian said:

He's already underpaid. 

I know it's just not a good sign that he's not willing to work with us on the cap when it helps us in our goal of winning championships.

Was working a deal with the Browns where we get OBJ and a 1st and a couple other players but it fell thru

New page... we're on the clock in 1 pick. FFMD rumors says teams trying to jump us for Rashawn Slater.

Edited by Kirill

As much as I like Slater, he does have short arms, a weak bench press and is an anomaly at LT in a number of ways. His film is great but there's a lot of questions about it translating to the NFL.

Devonta Smith seems to be the right pick. Heisman at WR is a once in a generation thing, senior or not, and I'm worried about WR being a bigger issue for us in the near future than it feels like it is now so screw it, lets go greedy mode

15 hours ago, Kirill said:

As much as I like Slater, he does have short arms, a weak bench press and is an anomaly at LT in a number of ways. His film is great but there's a lot of questions about it translating to the NFL.

Devonta Smith seems to be the right pick. Heisman at WR is a once in a generation thing, senior or not, and I'm worried about WR being a bigger issue for us in the near future than it feels like it is now so screw it, lets go greedy mode

I love it!  The kid is an absolute gamer.  We can try and trade up for a LT in the second or early third.  Maybe keep shopping Hardman.

• Like 1

Discussing two trades atm...

DT Derrick Nnadi to DET for RT Tyrell Crosby

Crosby started 14 games last year and was above average as a pass protector. Would rather start him than Remmers then we can move Remmers over to backup LT and keep Niang at RT behind Crosby.

And

WR Tyreek Hill to CLE for WR Odell Beckham Jr, WR Jarvis Landry, OG Drew Forbes, 3rd rd pick (90)

Edited by Kirill

We just traded down got a mid 4th late 5th early 7th for our 3rd and a future 6th. We now have 3 picks in the 4th rd.

Now were trying to trade a couple of our later picks for WR Mike Williams from the Chargers.

Edited by Kirill