Giants sign CB Adoree Jackson; 3 years, $39 million

Turnobili

James Bradberry and Adoree Jackson are the outside corners. Darnay Holmes in the slot. Logan Ryan, Jabrill Peppers, and Xavier Mckinney are the 3 safety rotation with Julian Love being able to play anywhere as well. 

That's a top 5 secondary on paper right? It better be with what we've dedicated to it. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, minutemancl said:

James Bradberry and Adoree Jackson are the outside corners. Darnay Holmes in the slot. Logan Ryan, Jabrill Peppers, and Xavier Mckinney are the 3 safety rotation with Julian Love being able to play anywhere as well. 

That's a top 5 secondary on paper right? It better be with what we've dedicated to it. 

definitely strong on paper

1 minute ago, minutemancl said:

2 things. I don't see McKinney "rotating" with Peppers or Ryan, McKinney is going to be a flat out starter. Having said that, on paper, it's definitely gotta be considered a top secondary imo. 

2 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Last year I'm pretty sure the Titans spent the most in football on their secondary and had one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL. Sometimes, you just never know. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Last year I'm pretty sure the Titans spent the most in football on their secondary and had one of the worst pass defenses in the NFL. Sometimes, you just never know. 

Yeah but TEN had to field Adoree Jackson, so this doesn't really apply to the Gian...oh

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Our pass rush was absolutely atrocious. No secondary would have had much of a chance to be honest. 

• Like 1