Off The Top Mock

Falconof Shadows

By off the top I clearly meant off the top of my head, but no trades.

I will respond to any comment/question to explain my thoughts ...when  I get a chance.

1. Jacksonville Jaguars-QB Trevor Lawrence 

2. New York Jets- QB Zach Wilson

3. Miami Dolphins OT Penei Sewell 

4. Atlanta Falcons QB Trey Lance - The one pick I'll comment in this portion. I personally am in the trade down camp for ATL but for the sake of no trades I think they do go Lance over Fields (for my opinion Lance is risky but I have no faith in Fields)

5. Cincinnati Bengals OT Rashawn Slater

6. Philadelphia Eagles WR Ja'marr Chase

7. Detroit Lions WR Jaylen Waddle

8. Carolina Panthers QB Justin Fields

9. Denver Broncos Edge Kiwty Paye

10. Dallas Cowboys TE Kyle Pitts

11. New York Giants Edge Jaelan Phillips

12. San Francisco 49ers WR Devonta Smith

13. Los Angeles Chargers CB Caleb Farley

14. Minnesota Vikings OL Alijah Vera-Tucker

15. New England Patriots QB Mac Jones

16. Arizona Cardinals CB Jaycee Horn

17. Las Vegas Raiders OT Christian  Darrisaw

18. Miami Dolphins LB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah

19. Washington Football Team CB Patrick Surtain

20. Chicago Bears WR KaDarius Toney

21. Indianapolis Colts  S Trevon Moehrig

22. Tennessee Titans CB Greg Newsome

23. New York Jets LB Micah Parsons

24. Pittsburgh Steelers EDGE Azeez Ojulari

25. Jacksonville Jaguars EDGE Gregory Rosseau

26. Cleveland Browns LB Zaven Collins

27. Baltimore Ravens Wr Rashad Bateman

28. New Orleans Saints DT Christian Barmore

29. Green Bay Packers QB Kyle Tra.....sorry couldn't help it IOL Landon Dickerson

30. Buffalo Bills RB Najee Harris

31. Kansas City Chiefs OT Teven Jenkins 

32. Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Travis Etienne 

There ya go enjoy tearing it to shreds

22 minutes ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Colts don’t need a safety, we’ve drafted our starting safeties in the last 2 drafts (Willis and Blackmon). EDGE or LT are our biggest needs. I personally like Liam Eichenberg but hope to get him after a trade down (or trade up in the 2nd) 

That's fair. The Colts were hard to remember needs I thought Safteys was one oops

I have to make this edit in my own Mock, I have Farley going to the 49ers, but I'm going to switch that pick to Horn after the news regarding Farleys Back injury came out. Farley is probably a late first rd pick now. However for the sake of not redoing my entire mock, i'll have Tennessee trade up for him. 25 to jacksonville sounds about right for Farley. Back injuries are not going to get you picked in the top 15. In your case, because this isn't a 7 rd draft, I wouldn't lazily put Horn in for the Chargers, I think an offensive tackle would be more appropriate there.

I don't care how small Devonta Smith is, He's going before Jaylen Waddle and he's going in the top 10.

Patrick Surtain will be the first CB off the board.

Way too early for Jaelen Phillips

The only OL I want the Bengals to pick at 5 is Sewell.  Either a trade back (I know you didn't do Trades) or Chase there.  I could see Pitts, but I don't know if the Bengals would do that.  They have Jonah and Reiff for this year, and if push came to shove, they could Franchise Reiff next year if they don't have a replacement they like.  I'd 100% go with Chase there and reunite him with Burrow.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Falconof Shadows said:

9. Denver Broncos Edge Kiwty Paye

I guess that's possible now that we signed Kyle Fuller and Ronald Darby, but I think we are destined to trade down with Minnesota.

Paton just come from there and him and Spielman are cleary friends after working for so long. Vikings have a hole at LT and Vera-Tucker could also be a posibility that he might not gamble on waiting to see if there at 14 (and they have the draft picks to make that trade up without blowing their draft)

if we trade down I think Trevon Moehrig will be a target to replace KJax (Denver was at his Pro Day and had a virtual interview with him). Both Micah Parsons and Najee Harris were rumored, but my guess is Moehrig.

15 hours ago, Falconof Shadows said:

29. Green Bay Packers QB Kyle Tra.....sorry couldn't help it IOL Landon Dickerson

lol. genious.

4. Atlanta Falcons QB Trey Lance - The one pick I'll comment in this portion. I personally am in the trade down camp for ATL but for the sake of no trades I think they do go Lance over Fields (for my opinion Lance is risky but I have no faith in Fields)

I highly doubt the falcons go QB now that we restructured Matt Ryan's contract again. He is pretty much unmoveable now for 3 years atleast with as much as we backloaded the contract. Theirs no reason to take a qB in the top 5 and pay that kind of money to a backup that won't even play for 3 years atleast and when he does get a chance to play you will only get to see him for 1 year until you gotta pay him big money as well in a new contract. 

If we hadn't restructured ryans massive contract and had next year as an available option to cut him i would be ok with taking a QB there even though i prefer other options much more like taking Sewell, Surtain, Parson or the #1 move trade down which im begging for in the real draft.   Also if we take a QB at 4 i would flip my lid if we draft Lance at 4 over any of Fields or Wilson.  I wouldn't even take Lance over Mac in this draft and im not taking either of them in the top 10.  I would need to trade down to 12 or so before looking at both of them.    But once again thats if we hadn't restructured Ryan i just don't see how any team would draft a QB in the top 5 to sit him and pay him that much money for 3 years.  When you desperatly need so much talent and pieces on the rest of the team since you are now dedicated and locked into Ryan as your chosen QB for 3+ years.

On 3/23/2021 at 10:54 AM, THE DUKE said:

The only OL I want the Bengals to pick at 5 is Sewell.  Either a trade back (I know you didn't do Trades) or Chase there.  I could see Pitts, but I don't know if the Bengals would do that.  They have Jonah and Reiff for this year, and if push came to shove, they could Franchise Reiff next year if they don't have a replacement they like.  I'd 100% go with Chase there and reunite him with Burrow.

Absolutely this.  No way they pass on Chase with Sewell on the board.  Joe Burrow gets his teammate back