2021 - Cleveland Browns FFMD II War Room

NudeTayne

57 minutes ago, LinebackerGod said:

If Rousseau falls beyond Minnesota, we should offer a trade up.

That seems like 2nd round trade-up land.  I'd like to get away with it being a third rounder if we trade up. I do like Rousseau, though. Think he could make it to 20?

29 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

That seems like 2nd round trade-up land.  I'd like to get away with it being a third rounder if we trade up. I do like Rousseau, though. Think he could make it to 20?

No probably not. He’s a good pro day away from being a top 10 pick again. He is flying under the radar because people are scared of his testing numbers. He’s gonna kill it at that methinks. 

3 hours ago, pnies20 said:

I think we’re woefully thin at DT moving forward. All of our starting DTs May be gone after this year. We need a CB, DT, LB, DE and a young Center.

I would guess DT is a likely pick in the first few rounds. Let us know some DT you'd like us to look at if you have time. Milton Williams just destroyed testing numbers so gonna check him out more. Folks are split on draft stock of Jalen Twyman and Marvin Wilson for different reasons. Most folks here don't seem to think Barmore is worth our first pick, but maybe(?). What do you think?

2 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I would guess DT is a likely pick in the first few rounds. Let us know some DT you'd like us to look at if you have time. Milton Williams just destroyed testing numbers so gonna check him out more. Folks are split on draft stock of Jalen Twyman and Marvin Wilson for different reasons. Most folks here don't seem to think Barmore is worth our first pick, but maybe(?). What do you think?

I like Barmore at 26. Assuming we snag an edge/cb before that. I have a feeling we’re gonna miss out on the big ticket items at those crucial positions if we fudge around and take a non-de/cb in the 1st.

Dayvion Nixon (2nd)

Bobby Brown (4th)

Lorenzo Neal (6th)

Levi Onwuzurike (2nd)

Osa Odighizuwa (2nd) —DE versatility

Alim McNeil (3rd)

Isaiahh Loudermilk (7th)

Jalen Twyman (5th)

Tommy Togiai (4th)

Those are the guys I like at DT. There are also a bunch of fat nose tackle pluggers like Tonga, Slaton, and Shelvin, but I would focus more on a versatile pass DT rather than just a plugger. 

• Like 1

Here is a link to the depth chart and trade block thread: 

I've put out some feelers on filling out our WR room. Any other position players y'all see on another team's trade block? Would Mike Hughes be worth going after on the block? Folks are asking about Njoku as well. I'm figuring he's worth more to us unless we can get a high third or so.

12 minutes ago, zelbell said:

I’d be interested in the price on CJ Mosley and Anthony Barr. Both caught my eye while perusing the trade blocks

Mosley is intriguing but has a giant contract and hasn't played in over a year. The question is whether we would put that kind of money at LB. Barr is on a 1-year deal and would have to be extended. He would probably play DE(?) in our system. I'm not sure if he'd be a fit and am curious what Mckinley is gonna do this season as well. Would you offer Njoku for Mosley?