2021 - Cleveland Browns FFMD II War Room

NudeTayne

21 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

That seems like 2nd round trade-up land.  I'd like to get away with it being a third rounder if we trade up. I do like Rousseau, though. Think he could make it to 20?

In FFMD current year mid-round picks tend to be overvalued because everyone wants to make as many picks as possible. So current picks are OVER valued and future picks are UNDER valued. As such, we could maybe get bargains on moving UP if we are willing to part with current picks and on moving DOWN if we want future picks.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

I’m gonna pasS on the teller trade

9 minutes ago, FGK said:

Our offensive line is the best in football. This offense is gonna be borderline unstoppable next year. Why would we mess with that to move our defense from okay to above average?

They didn't end up wanting him anyway 🤠🤷‍♂️.

What are they asking for Xavier Howard? CJ Mosley is intriguing but I’m guessing they’ll want way more than he’s worth. I really don’t think we need to trade for anyone unless the right opportunity presents itself. If we can get a starter for Njoku I’d do it.

13 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

What are they asking for Xavier Howard? CJ Mosley is intriguing but I’m guessing they’ll want way more than he’s worth. I really don’t think we need to trade for anyone unless the right opportunity presents itself. If we can get a starter for Njoku I’d do it.

Njoku and his giant contract for Njoku? 🤔