2021 - Cleveland Browns FFMD II War Room

NudeTayne

Sorry guys equipment failure and operator monumental error.

that said trading down for a5th string wide receiver or a3rd string linebacker rivals the Banner draft.

what is your plan don’t stop the run or pass there is speed available all the way into the 4th round this year

now wake up or quit.

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

that said trading down for a5th string wide receiver or a3rd string linebacker rivals the Banner draft.

what is your plan don’t stop the run or pass there is speed available all the way into the 4th round this year

now wake up or quit.

@NudeTayne 

• Like 1

Oh, we are up! Miami picked. Unless we are getting trade offers in, we can probably drop the code now, right?

My personal preference is to pick Fibia now and try to move up from our other 2nd round pick for Amanda Bynes. That would give us a killer year one impact from our first two picks. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mtmmike said:

now wake up or quit.

I'm sorry. You're right.

20 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

I concur 

@FGK or someone else, can you message Malibu the list? My inbox isn't loading. NEVERMIND. IT'S WORKING.

Edited by NudeTayne

10 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

Bynes here

im meh with all the options given to me though

While it speaks to the class as a whole at that position, I still think Bynes may end up being the best in class. I'm leaning Amanda though also understand fibia.

8 minutes ago, FGK said:

Fibia. 

But i want Bynes too! Let's start looking at moving up from our other 2nd! We have two extra 4ths now, let's make something happen!

Yup. Agreed. And let's keep an eye on Coco as well. I'd like to end up with one of those guys.