2021 - Cleveland Browns FFMD II War Room

NudeTayne

29 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

Ok, well sorry I work numerous hours but have been around as long as you. Like I can’t help that. So good for you, you got the gravy since you wanna attack being present. Also it’s a forum so it’s all opinionated and I think your wrong. You’re a mod so I have to be careful on what I say or there’s a ban coming but what you said is dumb just now. Cause a guy has more time to post cause he coaches linebackers at a high school has MORE say than someone else on a forum page makes you dumb. Ban me Webby. That logic makes no sense. I’m sorry. I’ll use my breaks that I get and lunches that I get to post more rather than speak to my wife. Again man oh man.

This guys actually thinks we have mods in here other than Nude

cute

• Like 1

In all seriousness, running through mocks and picks and piloting the board kinda makes you realize where some potential quality depth lies in this class (WR and RB), as well as how many here undervalue OL and interior DL as opposed to real life.

I have come to the conclusion that I want 2 wide receivers in this draft between rounds 2 and 4. There’s some real potential talent here and we need to reload with Landry, OBJ, and Hollywood coming off the books in the next 1-2 years.

Edited by MWil23
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns10 said:

Ok, well sorry I work numerous hours but have been around as long as you. Like I can’t help that. So good for you, you got the gravy since you wanna attack being present. Also it’s a forum so it’s all opinionated and I think your wrong. You’re a mod so I have to be careful on what I say or there’s a ban coming but what you said is dumb just now. Cause a guy has more time to post cause he coaches linebackers at a high school has MORE say than someone else on a forum page makes you dumb. Ban me Webby. That logic makes no sense. I’m sorry. I’ll use my breaks that I get and lunches that I get to post more rather than speak to my wife. Again man oh man.

*you're

12 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

This guys actually thinks we have mods in here other than Nude

cute

CONSIDER THIS A FORMAL WARNING

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

In all seriousness, running through mocks and picks and piloting the board kinda makes you realize where some potential quality Seth lies in this class (WR and RB), as well as how many here undervalue OL and interior DL as opposed to real life.

I have come to the conclusion that I want 2 wide receivers in this draft between rounds 2 and 4. There’s some real potential talent here and we need to reload with Landry, OBJ, and Hollywood coming off the books in the next 1-2 years.

Yup. We swapped Mack Wilson for Antonio Gandy-Golden and grabbed Toney because he was the last tier-1 receiver on the board. Dyami Brown went a few picks later and IMO Toney >>>>>>>>>>>> Brown. All that said, would not write off another WR later in the draft, depending how things go 

tl;dr Ratley is not long for this world

2 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Yes because trading down put us in position to manipulate the draft and get more players at positions of need...and all our top 5 players were gone. There should not be a single TE, RB, Olineman, WR or QB that the Browns should trade up for....

Trading 2 second day picks to take a WR who at this point would probably be 4th at best on our depth chart.....see its a lot different when you put context to it....

For example...if someone said FGK turned down the chance to Bang Gal Gabot.....

Then we would all be mad at you......NOW if someone said, he turned down the chance to Bang Gal Gabot, because he could then accept the chance to Bang Beyonce and Priyanka Chopra in a 3some....then NO ONE would be mad...see its all about Context...

And I respect it. I will sit out the rest oAf this and watch from the sidelines my Friend....

also the Louisville wide receiver has a much higher ceiling then Terrell Owen's and Chris Carter trading that for a middle linebacker is head shaking to me.

32 minutes ago, LinebackerGod said:

I would personally be pissed if we traded up to get Kadarius Toney. He’s not even that good. There are several guys that are gonna be better than him that are still on the board.

It’s a fun game tho. Who really cares?

Y'all sleeping on Kadarius 'cause he goes to your rival college. 

News flash guys.... analytics guys want MORE picks because it means more chances at hitting on picks. We will NEVER be the team that trades up a ton unless we needed a qb. I'd bet my car that we trade some picks this year for more next year, and that it keeps happening year after year. The goal isn't just trying to win in the next 2 years, it's build something sustainable for decades.

5 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Y'all sleeping on Kadarius 'cause he goes to your rival college. 

Not rly. He raped Miami’s putrid secondary. I just don’t want to take a gadget WR that doesn’t run routes well or have a decent catch radius in the top 50. Especially when we have a billion holes to fill on defense. 

24 minutes ago, LinebackerGod said:

Not rly. He raped Miami’s putrid secondary. I just don’t want to take a gadget WR that doesn’t run routes well or have a decent catch radius in the top 50. Especially when we have a billion holes to fill on defense. 

Have you watched late in the season? This was like his third season ever as a WR (high school QB) and he really improved a lot as the year went along in the route running department. 

• Like 1

Okay, the 3rd round is starting up! I'm gonna post like 25 prospect names here. If there's a guy you like in the 3rd round range who isn't listed, comment with their name. Then we'll make @NudeTayne make codenames for everyone.

CB - Melifonwu, Molden, Cam Bynum, Aaron Robinson, Paulson Adebo, Rodarius Williams, Tay Gowan
DE - Joe Tryon, Patrick Jones, Quincy Roche, Payton Turner
DT - Osa Odighizuwa, Milton Williams, Levi Onwuzurike, Alim Mcneil, Jay Tufele, Tyler Shelvin, Marvin Wilson, Adetokunbo Ogundeji, Jalen Twyman, Tommy Togiai, 
S - Andre Cisco, Hamsah Nasrildeen, Ar'Darius Washington, Jamar Johnson, 
TE - Tommy Tremble
LB - Chazz Suratt, Baron Browning, Jabril Cox, Dylan Moses, Justin Hilliard, Pete Werner, 

Do I think we are probably focused on DE/DT/CB now? Sure. But it's worth having some other names in the mix.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FGK said:

Have you watched late in the season? This was like his third season ever as a WR (high school QB) and he really improved a lot as the year went along in the route running department. 

Yes. He still ran basically 3 routes. And he doesn’t have any idea how to get in and out of breaks. I would take Tylan Wallace, or about 15 defensive players, before Toney. Add in his character issues and it all adds up to me not liking the imaginary pick.