2021 - Cleveland Browns FFMD II War Room

NudeTayne

11 hours ago, FGK said:

Okay, the 3rd round is starting up! I'm gonna post like 25 prospect names here. If there's a guy you like in the 3rd round range who isn't listed, comment with their name. Then we'll make @NudeTayne make codenames for everyone.

CB - Melifonwu, Molden, Cam Bynum, Aaron Robinson, Paulson Adebo, Rodarius Williams, Tay Gowan
DE - Joe Tryon, Patrick Jones, Quincy Roche, Payton Turner
DT - Osa Odighizuwa, Milton Williams, Levi Onwuzurike, Alim Mcneil, Jay Tufele, Tyler Shelvin, Marvin Wilson, Adetokunbo Ogundeji, Jalen Twyman, Tommy Togiai, 
S - Andre Cisco, Hamsah Nasrildeen, Ar'Darius Washington, Jamar Johnson, 
TE - Tommy Tremble
LB - Chazz Suratt, Baron Browning, Jabril Cox, Dylan Moses, Justin Hilliard, Pete Werner, 

Do I think we are probably focused on DE/DT/CB now? Sure. But it's worth having some other names in the mix.

I still pounding the table for melifonwu

Was Marv Wilson that bad this season? Saw him in the first round earlier this season

anyways I’m interested in any sort of DB or DL help we can get. Think getting two or three more contributors in those positions should be our focus for the rest of the draft

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zelbell said:

Was Marv Wilson that bad this season? Saw him in the first round earlier this season

anyways I’m interested in any sort of DB or DL help we can get. Think getting two or three more contributors in those positions should be our focus for the rest of the draft

He just didn’t make any plays. Like at all. He wasn’t getting blown off the ball or anything like that, but the pass rush that he flashed in previous years seemed to completely disappear. He became a marginal space eater for them rather than being the absolute manchild he was before. At @MSURacerDT55 pointed out during the season, he was playing hurt all year. Maybe a convenient excuse, but it might make sense given how great he was before. 

• Like 2

I guess what it really comes down to, and why I keep exploring this trade idea, is our long-term plans with OBJ & Landry.  I could realistically see us moving on from both by the end of the 2022-23 season, so I wonder why not upgrading (and extending Tyreek).  It seems like most Browns fans want to turn the page with OBJ and also consider Landry overpaid for what he brings to the team.  And if we're trading OBJ, why not both?  The late third and Forbes are throw-ins. 

tl;dr would you trade OBJ & Landry for Tyreek?  I would.

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

Our picks are coming up. Message me who you like. 

You've got my big board, won't be on the rest of the day much. @EaglesPeteC said we are suspending slots for the day, so the draft is basically on a "pick if you can, don't if you can't" pause for now.