2021 - Cleveland Browns FFMD II War Room

14 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Realistically, what would it take for you to deal him? Pick 70? And what do you think about Isabella?

I honestly think our former first round pick, has finally recognized the growth that he was showing in year 1 and from year 1 to year 2 (remember he made a SIGNIFICANT jump from year 1 to year 2)...he basically missed year 3..and when he came back last year, was a new coaching staff, new players and a draft day slip brought in the Mackey Award Winner. After he got healthy and got his head on straight he looked like he picked up where he left off at the end of year 2.....having said that, I think that next offseason we get a 3rd round comp pick for him, so the compensation would have to start at 2nd round value (3rd + XX)....and then I still dont want to monkey with the TE room in Stefanski's offense.....unless someone say's a 1rst, then I think we should just ride it out this year.

Our team is deep enough now that we dont need a bunch of day 3 picks....especially after this season.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

I think that’s a lot to give up to be honest 

It's a lot. I'd consider though. Based on who is on the board at #26.

Wilson is okay LB depth but not a starter or even top tier backup. Forbes is a total question mark and with our OL crunch he might not even make the roster. The 5th is whatever I guess. 

Personally, for me it would be conditional on none of the top edge/corners being there at 26 (Newsome, Horn, Phillips, Rousseau, etc.) AND I probably would want to remove one of Forbes/the 5th from the deal.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

What do y'all think of trading #26, our fifth rounder, Mack Wilson and Drew Forbes for Xavien Howard?

I make this trade without hesitation. A late 1st, 5th, replacement level LB, and backup OG for an elite CB

21 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

New trade. I'm leaning yes. What do y'all think?

Tyreek and Mecole Hardman for

#26, 5th, OBJ, Mack Wilson, Drew Forbes

Hahahaha wtf

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

New trade. I'm leaning yes. What do y'all think?

Tyreek and Mecole Hardman for

#26, 5th, OBJ, Mack Wilson, Drew Forbes

Hill would need an extension and more than likely be the highest paid WR. Not going to say absolutely not and in a fantasy thing sure. If I'm trying to manage the cap and team I might not pull the trigger on this. 

But man this offense would be fun to watch with Tyreek Hill 

• Like 1