2021 - Cleveland Browns FFMD II War Room

Not sure where you GM went but I got this Pm when I woke up this morning and I see that you all still haven’t picked. Your clock runs out in 30 minutes.

let me know what you all want to do. We’ll accept if you want 

Oh shoot. Just figured out I gotta make the pick. If you wanna do both fourths and your six, that's my final offer if you happen to see it right now.

@NudeTayne

I went ahead and accepted the trade as both Nude, Linebacker and i had pm'ed about it last night and decided to accept. We get two 4th round picks and a sixth round pick, all this year.

If our top remaining target at 26 is still there at 30, Buffalo had a pre-arranged deal with Philly to move down for a 4th round pick. So best case scenario, we still get our target at 26, and get a 4th/6th round pick out of it.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Daminit, I gotta pay closer attention....

We should have countered offered for Philly...and discussed that extra 1rst they got next year in the SF/MIA trade

There were a bazillion counter offers, don't you worry your pretty little head about that.

• Like 1

I'd trade down again if our targets are still there.

The guys I want, in order, are:

Monkeybone
Amanda Bynes
Fibia
Soupbone
Coco
Hambone

We're also missing two guys that I think should be getting moore consideration, depending on the board.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, LinebackerGod said:

I'd trade down again if our targets are still there.

The guys I want, in order, are:

Monkeybone
Amanda Bynes
Fibia
Soupbone
Coco
Hambone

We're also missing two guys that I think should be getting moore consideration, depending on the board.

I prefer Hambone to Monkeybone....and if you have a Hambone, i can double as a Soupbone no?

Thank GOD Nude got me sorted out LOL......I took this comment too literal...

Edited by DaWg_LB.