2021 - Cleveland Browns FFMD II War Room

NudeTayne

My big board:

Monkeybone - Go big or go home.
Fibia - Linebackergod has converted me. I think he keeps rising through the process and goes in the 20s in the IRL draft.
Hambone - I have some concerns about his fit with the other guys at his spot (we have two spots, 2/3 of our current depth is in the same spot he's best suited for)
Amanda Bynes - Getting underrated because of lack of hype.
Tibula - The guy doesn't fit our scheme well, but I was PETRIFIED that Baltimore would take him. Which tells me he's gonna be awesome. One of the youngest players in the draft. 
Coco - Height is an issue, otherwise a great prospect.

I'm fine with Monkeybone, Fibia, or Hambone as the top tier. I say we wait until 1-2 of them go off the board then try to use a 4th to move up for whichever of them is left.

• Like 1

Rondale Moore and Zaven Collins are our only potential targets who have gone today.

Our slot is 8-9EST tonight. Picking before us are...

DEN - 
TB - 
GB - 
NYJ - 
ATL - 
MIA - 

Unless we get REAL unlucky, we should be able to get one of our top 3-4 on the hit list right now.

4 minutes ago, FGK said:

Rondale Moore and Zaven Collins are our only potential targets who have gone today.

DEN - 
TB - 
GB - 
NYJ - 
ATL - 
MIA - 

Unless we get REAL unlucky, we should be able to get one of our top 3-4 on the hit list right now.

*sigh* Goodnight, sweet princess soupbone and redbone.

50 minutes ago, FGK said:

DEN - 
TB - 
GB - 
NYJ - 
ATL - 
MIA - 

I'll make sure I'm on tonight at that time....

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

We have an offer of Antonio Gandy-Golden (2020 4th Rd pick, red zone type, big receiver) for Mack Wilson. What say y'all?

@DaWg_LB. @Dawgpoun8017 @Horseunit @ReggieCamp @pnies20 @cortes02 @LinebackerGod @MWil23 @FGK @zelbell @DawgX @Estonianzulu

Nah. If we go with another WR, we need deep vertical speed. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’d give Mack away for free. So yes

29 minutes ago, LinebackerGod said:

Nah. If we go with another WR, we need deep vertical speed. 

I agree with both of these sentiments in a way? Like, I wouldn't mind moving Wilson at all. But I also don't think AGG would make our roster, so I'm not sure what the point is in trading one guy who might miss the roster cut for another?

• Like 1