Week 7: Tennessee Titans (3-3) @ Cleveland Browns (0-6)

titansNvolsR#1

How many posters will talk about firing the staff at before halftime?   

13 members have voted

1. 1. How many posters will talk about firing the staff at before halftime?

• >90%
    • >70%
    • >50%
    • <50%

That poll question. 

I don't think it should take the 3rd quarter for the team to get going. The coaches should have a game plan before the 1st quarter and if they have done their homework the team should be clicking. 

In my opinion having a decent 3rd quarter and a good 4th quarter shouldn't protect the coaches. 

6 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Davis and Cyprien were out, Morgan was limited.

Damn it DeMarco. Now I have to hit the waiver wire for a RB. Cyprien must have tore his hammy. He hasn't even practiced since he injured it in week 1.

Just now, lamont said:

Damn it DeMarco. Now I have to hit the waiver wire for a RB. Cyprien must have tore his hammy. He hasn't even practiced since he injured it in week 1.

Yeah I expect DeMarco to sit. He hasn't been right all year, give him this week and the bye to get healthy.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

As the better pass blocking back, losing DeMarco with Marcus still limited hurts. Can't pretend I'm not excited to see Henry get 20-25 carries though.

I can't figure out for the life of me how Henry is so bad at blocking. He's so big that if he could just get in the way of the defender it'd be enough, but he can't even manage that. It's bizarre.

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

As the better pass blocking back, losing DeMarco with Marcus still limited hurts. Can't pretend I'm not excited to see Henry get 20-25 carries though.

Yeah that’s gonna be interesting to see what we do to counteract that. I’m sure we will see the TEs in right and blocking a bit more and maybe an extra OL every now and than. But seeing Henry be RB1 is going to be a blast to watch. 

11 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Henry will be just fine in pass-pro. Damn some act like he’s the worst ever. Is he Demarco? Certainly not but not many RBs are. He’ll be just fine.

Nah, he's pretty actively bad in pass protection. It's really weird. As TL said, you'd think with his size even just throwing himself at a defensive player would make him adequate. He just seems to really struggle to read at the line and just can't seem to understand who he is supposed to pick up. Obviously it's not a big deal on most plays, but I think we need to prepare for him to miss a block and allow pressure at least a couple times on Sunday.

3 hours ago, titans0021 said:

Nah, he's pretty actively bad in pass protection. It's really weird. As TL said, you'd think with his size even just throwing himself at a defensive player would make him adequate. He just seems to really struggle to read at the line and just can't seem to understand who he is supposed to pick up. Obviously it's not a big deal on most plays, but I think we need to prepare for him to miss a block and allow pressure at least a couple times on Sunday.

Yep... Its the mental aspect of it. Pre snap read, seeing and picking up where the blitz or free guy is coming from. Mariota can help him, but that's the biggest difference between Murray and Henry. 

Did y'all see that blitz pickup by Hunt on Tyreek's long TD? That doesn't happen without that blitz pick up. Henry hasn't shown the ability or willingness to do that yet.

Archived