Week 7: Tennessee Titans (3-3) @ Cleveland Browns (0-6)

titansNvolsR#1

How many posters will talk about firing the staff at before halftime?   

13 members have voted

1. 1. How many posters will talk about firing the staff at before halftime?

• >90%
    • >70%
    • >50%
    • <50%

2 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

Speaking of McCourty and his nagging injuries:

RaFb9CHSRpWSyMFrpUm_cQ.png

I bet Britt plays and tries to put up a monster day against his old team. JMac can sit this one out since I picked up Decker in fantasy this week until Corey Davis comes back. LOL! 

15 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Saw some people seriously overreacting to this comment. I get it's cause Williams said it, but I think everyone knows what he meant.

I almost appreciate the honestly. Though surprised a coach says it anyways. Even if I'm sure everyone is thinking it on the Browns side.

20 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

And that's why you don't let players make the decisions with injuries. Really think you have to sit Murray tomorrow. Bye coming up, just let him get healthy.

This is why you draft Derrick Henry, for situations like this.

Just sit Murray out this week and bring him back after the bye..

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

Looks like they probably won't have McCourty, which is a big break for us, especially with Delanie potentially being out.

Yup, big boost. Given that they have a pretty solid run defense, anything that can even further weaken their pass defense helps. Tomorrow should be a big day for Marcus, even if Delanie does sit.

I'll be catching most of this game in my car or by stream once again... so we're winning again.  Feels like a trap game for sure (are we even considered good enough to qualify for trap games?)... but I think the Titans come out firing on all cylinders here... win 34-17 after taking the foot off the pedal in the 2nd half.  

Archived