FFMD 2021 Packers War Room

MaximusGluteus

36 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

How is this any different than the Deion Jones discussions we had a few years ago?  It really isn't.  He's always going to be a guy who is going to be dependent on the big guys in front fo him.  If you're not able to keep him clean, he's going to struggle.  Do you trust our DL to do that?  Because I certainly don't.

If Barmore played how he did down the stretch, we'd be talking about a top 20 lock and someone the Packers wouldn't realistically have a shot at drafting.  You're essentially drafting him with the hope that his best player is moving forward.  Cosmi has the functional strength concerns, but the athleticism is there.  Technique is a mixed bag.  You see the potential but needs the consistency.  Ojulari reminds me of Leonard Floyd.  Might be a bit of a lazy comparison, but seems to fill that Floyd/Barr mold more.

If you're looking at JOK as a MIKE than you aren't very creative. Watch how ND uses him. 

He's off the board though so no sense cluttering this thread about him.

3 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Looks like we traded.  Without seeing a big board, it looks like Barmore, Bolton and a few OT's are there.  Hopefully we didn't move down too far.

In my ideal world, we traded down, get Barmore, then trade back up for ASJ.

We're just at 33. We should still have a good shot at our targets.

EDIT:  Sorry, just realized I never announced the trade.

TRADE

Green Bay receives picks 33 (2-1) and 131 (4-25)

Jacksonville recieves pick 29

We're back on the clock.  We have until 5:00 to make our pick but I'm going to listen to offers for #33 for an hour or so.  I'm only going to trade down if it's heavily in our favor since our guy is still on the board but probably won't be much longer.

Edited by MaximusGluteus